Address: ** ******* *******, *******, *****, Egypt
Objective A challenging and creative career in Marketing and Advertising sector, where I can develop my personal and creative skills
Misr University for Science and Technology
Faculty of Communication Engineering
BSc. Electrical engineering, Electronics and communications section (2011) Cumulative Grade: Very Good
Graduation Project: LTE Physical layer (4G)
Graduation project Grade: Excellent
May 2019 – Present
Property Finder Egypt
Senior Marketing Executive
• Planning and implementing campaigns including promotional plan and concept
• Coordinate regular electronic mailout initiatives.
• Prepare marketing statistics and assessing the results of marketing campaigns.
• Draft promotional material and liaise with the designer and agency for production.
• Support in planning and execution of client networking events.
• Research target audiences and define strong positioning pillars and directions.
• Work with PR & Communication agencies to meet organizational objectives with optimum results.
• Monitor and report on website analytics.
• Maintaining brand standards throughout all communication channels.
• Inputting into digital planning; reviewing platform analytics. April 2017 – March 2019
April 2015 – March 2017
Gloria (Ceramic & Porcelain)
Assistant Brand Manager
• Responsible for brand strategy, advertising, consumer understanding, direct-to-consumer marketing and project management.
• Monitor and track brands’ market share and performance to identify risks and opportunities.
• Assist the Brand Manager in developing and completing plans (Brand Plan, Brand review, Budget Plan) for the brand concerned.
• Execute all brand activity in line with brand strategy and corporate guidelines.
• Handle communication between brand marketing and trade marketing and operations to ensure the cycle plan is effectively executed.
• Monitor external agencies and suppliers to ensure activities are to cost and to agreed timescales.
• Build multi-functional relationships that span both the internal organization and third-party suppliers/ agencies by encouraging an environment where information and resources are shred in pursuit of business goals.
• Develop ideas on product innovation in order to achieve competitive advantage.
Data Center Engineer
• Manage the allocation of resources in terms of Space, Power and Cooling.
• Manage site maintenance, cleaning crew.
• Manage deploying servers and switches inside the rack.
• Manage the raised floor loading capacities.
• Responsible for calculating quarterly and annually KPI’s.
• Manage the safety and physical security of the Data Center.
• Responsible for proper function and maintenance of UPS, STS systems.
• Manage the Data Center warehouse.
• Manage all IT infrastructure inside the rack.
• Manage the physical facility of the site.
May 2013 – March 2015
• Execute the annual brands communication plan and its activities to ensure the achievements of the clients’ set objectives
• Coordinate between different agency’s departments to ensure the brief is well understood and will be best addressed
• Follow-up on different agency’s department and suppliers to achieve project required on time and within budget set.
• Assist in analyzing the competitor communication activities
• Accounts handled: Noval, Wadi foods, Daber Amla, Travco, Mena 5 Real Estate, & Egypt foods.
January 2012 – April 2013
Customer Service Representative
• Handling and fixing problems of ADSL.
• Handling and fixing problems of 3G services (USB, Blackberry, iPhones, 3G routers, etc.)
Professional & Technical
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Multitasking skills
• Strong Analytical & Negotiation skills
• Self-motivated, Team Player, Quick Learner, Detail Oriented and Creative Training and Certifications Summer trainee, at Telecom Egypt, June 2010 - July 2010
• CCNA Exploration, training at network fundamentals and how communication works in data networks.
Summer trainee, at Huawei Egypt, August 2009 - July 2009
• Summary about 3G and visiting some sites.
Summer trainee, at Alcatel.Lucent, August 2008 - September 2008
• Radio Department, training at GSM to know technologies of 2G. ITIL Foundation certified.
Computer Skills • Microsoft Office
Languages • English (Fluent)
• Arabic (Mother Tongue)
Personal Info • Date of Birth: May 9th, 1989
• Nationality: Egyptian
• Marital Status: Single
• Military Status: Exempted
References Available upon request