Social Media Marketing
Spanish (Native or Bilingual)
Pepe De La Torre
Social Media Director at El Aviso Magazine
Experienced Spokesperson with a demonstrated history of working in the broadcast media industry. Skilled in Comparison Shopping, Sponsorship Sales, Sales Support Tools, Multi-channel Campaign Management, and Email Marketing Software. Strong media and communication professional graduated from Rio Hondo Community College.
El Aviso Magazine
Social Media Director
September 2019 - Present
Spokesperson/ MC/Public Relations
January 2006 - Present
Organized and conducted presentations and promotional events. Promote Fox Sports en Español TRIBUNA show in different radio and television markets.
Coordinated and supervised the On Site Activation events for Major League Soccer Games (Chivas USA and LA Galaxy), Major League Baseball with Viva Los Dodgers, and Mexican/USA national soccer teams. Razer Inc.
Marketing Manager - Latin America
February 2018 - May 2019 (1 year 4 months)
-Develop and execute marketing strategy for Razer in Latam.
-Suggest and implement comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales
-Evaluate and suggest retail channel strategy and regional targets with the VP of Sales and/or Director of Sales.
-Work closely with regional sales team to deliver sales and growth targets. Page 1 of 3
-Develop and execute retail launch plans for new products in line with company’s go-to-market strategy.
-Manage advertising agencies and public relation firms to achieve regional marketing, community, and PR goals.
-Negotiate with vendors and contractors for pricing and costs of goods for design, PR, marketing, and creative services.
-Direct our involvement in various co-marketing activities including coordinating business and marketing development with regional partners.
-Research, analyze, and monitor financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
-Gather, identify, and prioritize functional and product requirements into internal feedback loop to support product feature requests and ideas. El Aviso Magazine
Social Media Director
October 2016 - February 2018 (1 year 5 months)
4850 Gage Ave, Bell, CA 90201
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish, and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/ metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions Thermaltake Technology Inc
Latin America Marketing Manager
January 2011 - December 2016 (6 years)
Managed marketing budget and played a key role in annual budget planning Established and maintained social media websites (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
Page 2 of 3
Responsible for all creative and promotional messaging across all marketing Managed all marketing needs for several Latin America countries (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador,El Salvador, Peru, Brazil, Panama, Mexico, Uruguay Managed and supported sales strategy for new product launches. Created and managed the public relations calendar for Latin America coverage Traveled to sales shows and PR/Marketing events globally to ensure proper representation of products.
Identified and pursued new media channels to generate further exposure while maintaining a tight budget.
Worked with Key media personnel to ensure prominent ad placement in large publications
Freelance Photographer and videographer
January 2006 - January 2011 (5 years 1 month)
• Responsible for video conferences and press releases.
• Conducted interviews at red carpet events.
• Produce reports regarding politics, sports and spectacular events and send to main network to broadcast.
Radiovisa 830 am
August 2003 - September 2005 (2 years 2 months)
Communicated with costumers about promotion and coordinated events with the promotion team.
Responsible for on air calls and driving the company vehicle to and from events
Produced the morning show by bringing artist, promoting to listeners and organizing special events.
Rio Hondo College
Mt. San Antonio Community College
Page 3 of 3