SIVA RAMA KRISHNA GANTA email: email@example.com
Cell Phone: 405-***-****
Github: https://github.com/shivasrk12345 LinkedIn
Analytical self-motivated software developer with superb communication skills and 2+ years’ experience developing scalable and reliable software for E-commerce and other fields at an enterprise level. I’m fascinated with new technologies and always excited to learn. Proficient in Python and Java.
Master’s in Computer Science University of Oklahoma, Expected Graduation: Jan 2021 GPA: 3.67 Courses Enrolled: Analysis of Algorithms, Data Mining, Data Base Management Systems, Text Analytics (Web Scraping, Natural Language Processing), Scientific Computing II (PCA, Time Series Analysis, Random Projections), Compilers. Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Graduation: June 2017 GPA: 3.90 Coursework: Data Structures, Web Development, Algorithm Design, Operating Systems, C, C++, Java, J2EE, Distributed Systems. Coursera Certifications: React JS, Bootstrap4.0
Languages : Java, Python, C++, SQL
Database : MySQL, MongoDB
Web Technologies : React JS, Redux, Java Script, Rest, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap4.0 Software, Tools & Cloud : AWS (Iaas, Saas, Paas), Git, Visual Studio, Eclipse Frameworks/ Libraries : Spring, Hibernate, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit, Matplotlib PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Graduate Research Assistant (Full stack Developer), University of Oklahoma May 2019- Present
• Developed a proprietary high responsive workflow website for Stephenson School of Biomedical Engineering (using React JS and Java)
• Responsible for the design, programming, deployment, testing and maintenance of the web application
• Developing personal websites for professors of Biomedical Engineering department, University of Oklahoma Software Developer, TATA Consultancy Services, Hyderabad November 2017 – December 2018
• Played a pivotal role in developing and testing a web application to carry out the services and limitations of vessel which became very crucial from the business point of view to the client and was highly successful in implementing it
• Created new REST web service and modified the existing web service's operations to create employers and clients.
• Worked with agile team to migrate legacy company website to AngularJS, Sass and HTML5 and implemented MVC framework using Spring
• Developed a chat bot using NLP for effectively categorizing and resolving the issues Intern (Assistant System Engineer Trainee), TATA Consultancy Services July-October 2017
• Developed high responsive workflow website for Hospital Management Systems (using Java, Java script and Angular JS).
• Worked in an Agile development cycle using advanced Scrum methodologies and followed best practices and development standards.
• Development with cross-browser/cross-device compatibility in a graded browser support environment.
• Worked with senior-level developers/mentors on development projects for the website, both large and small, throughout the various phases of the project life cycle.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Awarded the 'LIREL Award' for possessing TCS Values (Leading change, Integrity, Respect for the individual, Excellence, Learning and sharing), TCS Hyderabad.
• Awarded 'Esprit De Corps Award ' for outstanding contribution and leading by example for fellow team members in TCS.
• 1st Prize, National level coding competition ‘CWIZ’, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur 2017. PROJECTS
Summary Application (React JS, Python)
Developed high responsive workflow website for finding the summary of Pdf, text files and web pages (news, movies, articles etc) in which it takes the original file as input and finds the summary using machine learning model and delivers summary file as output to the frontend. Restaurant Confusion Application (React JS and Node JS) Developed high responsive single page application for Restaurant using Redux architecture and Rest. Redactor and Un-Redactor (Sentiment Analysis, Python, NLTK) Implemented a Named Entity Recognizer (NER) model to detect sensitive information from the document using python • Designed a classification based Un-Redactor to detect names from the redacted document and achieved 65% accuracy and compared the accuracy of NLTK, Stanford NER, and spaCy.
Tweet-Text Classification Using Word Embeddings (scikit-learn, Python) Modeled text documents with bag of words, tf-idf vectorizers and word embeddings and built several classifiers (SVM, Random Forest) using Python Scikit-learn library and performed error analysis with confusion matrix, correlation between the word vectors, precision recall plots etc.
Fake News Detection using Machine Learning (Python, HTML5, Java Script, React JS): Developed a full stack application to detect the fake news among you tube search results, Modeled text documents with tf-idf, count vectorizers and word embeddings and built several classifiers models (Naïve Bayes, Logistic Regression) from scratch and performed error analysis with confusion matrix, correlation between the word vectors, precision recall plots etc. This application provides present trending fake news around the world.