Neethu Pulparambil Reghu
Room no : 14
Al Hashmi building
Behind Palm Beach Hotel
DHA License No:22028530
Looking for a pharmacy technician position with depth knowledge of:
pharmacy procedures, and can be aptly used to enhance the efficiency of the healthcare organization.
Experience Community Health Centre Mukkam Calicut Feb 2018 – Feb 2019 Kerala, India
Lisa Hospital Thiruvambady Calicut
College Of Pharmaceuitical Sciences,Govt Medical
College Kottayam-Diploma in pharmacy
Govt HSS Neeleswaram Calicut
Sacred Heart HSS Thiruvambady
Certificates ● DHA, Dubai Health Authority, September 2019
● Registered Pharmacist, Kerala state pharmacy council, 2016. Reg no:57797
● Pharmacist trainee, CHC Mukkam Calicut 2016
Page 1 of 2
● Prepares medication by reviewing and
interpreting physician's order.
● Detecting therapeutic in-compatebilities.
● Dispenses medication by compounding, packing and labelling of pharmaceuticals.
● Patient counseling.
● Management of LASA medicines.
● Management of FIFO medicines.
● Inventory management.
● Management of high alert medicines.
● Time management.
● Strong mathematical skills.
● Leadership skills.
Father’s Name: Reghu
Date of birth: 20 October 1995
Marital Status: Married
Passport No. T1269926, Expires 24/02/2029
I, Neethu Pulparambil Reghu, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Neethu P R
Page 2 of 2