Mountain View, CA, USA
650-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/ZuotianLi firstname.lastname@example.org EDUCATION
Carnegie Mellon University Aug. 2019-Dec. 2020
Master of Science in Software Management Mountain View, CA Related courses: Architecture & Programming Principles, Software Engineering Management University of Texas at Austin Jan. 2020-June 2022
Master of Science in Computer Science (Online program) Mountain View, CA Queen Mary University of London & Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications Sept. 2015-June 2019 Bachelor of Science(Engineering) & Management with honours in E-Commerce Engineering with Law Beijing, China
• GPA: 3.73/4.0; Rank: 13/192
• First Class with Honors & First Class Scholarship (Top 3%) & Merit Student Awards & Outstanding Student Leaders Related courses: Data Structure, Intro Java Programming, Internet Protocol, Software Engineering, Internet Database, Security and Authentication, Advanced Network Programming, Information System Management SKILLS
Carnegie Mellon University, Mountain View, CA, USA Aug. 2019 – Nov. 2019 Architecture & Programming Principles Coursework: Implement a full-stack RESTful Web APP
• Build application using Tomcat, implementing business workflow by Java and maintaining database by MongoDB.
• Solved high concurrency problems by implementing the RabbitMQ-based RPC architecture.
• Utilized Celery asynchronous tasks and Redis cache to optimize Google Map API access speed. (6s->1s) EECS dept. of Queen Mary University of London, Beijing, China Oct. 2018 – June 2019 Undergraduate Thesis: Study the possibility of over-fitting in various Machine Learning methods.
• Performed classification based on CNN for MNIST, CIFAR-10, MSCOCO data sets employing TensorFlow and Keras framework, and measure the degree of overfitting.
• Collected 2000 graphs by web-scrawler from photo website for training.
• Investigated factors affecting overfitting including the data set size, the ratio of training to testing dataset; Modified the ratio of 'hold out' data to training data and measured its effect on test accuracy.
• Investigated several strategies to mitigate overfitting, i.e., batch normalization, dropout, regularization, N-fold cross- validation.
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Beijing, China June 2017 – May 2018 2018 College Students’ Innovation Project (top 10%): Lead an integrated intelligent bookmarking system with the function of regulatory, social, and translation.
• Located position of English words from a photo and applied OCR to classify each letter.
• Maintained the SQLite database of the Android things system, translated English words into Chinese by query record in the SQLite via raspberry pie bookmarks entity.
• Realized mobile phone APP reminder of reading and supervise timetable with the help of Android Studio; Collect crowdsourced book reviews from multiple users and use hadoop to analyze them. INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
Deloitte & ByteDance, Beijing, China Mar. 2019 – June 2019 Program Internship: Implement and maintain a global Logistics and Supply chain management system of ByteDance.
• Designed the logistics and supply chain management modules, workflows and logics.
• Based on Git for version control, MySql for data storage.
• Did black, white box testing and UI, performance, load, security testing of the system.