Catonsville, MD *****
Specialist in client/customer service seeking work where I can use my experience and education to help accomplish the goals of my employer. Substantial experience assisting clients, office work, call center, and customer service positions.
Direct Support Professional
ARC of Howard County - Ellicott City, MD
June 2018 to August 2019
• Assisted clients in becoming more independent.
• Ensured client safety.
• Drove clients to appointments.
Customer Service Representative
Healthstream - Nashville, TN
November 2005 to June 2011
• Handled over 150 calls per day.
• Closely interfaced with hundreds of customers every year to conduct comprehensive surveys.
• Entrusted with confidential medical information and complex surveys.
• Built strong relationships.
Home Health Aide (HHA)
All Metro Health Care/New York Nursing Care - Hauppauge, NY
January 1991 to June 1995
• Provided companionship and basic emotional or psychological support and health care services in patients residences.
• Performed domestic and household tasks.
• Transported and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital
• Assisted with clients personal care activities
• Monitored patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition
• Maintain patients care records and document provided services
• Assisted patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercise
Associate's Degree in Hotel Management in Hotel Management
Nassau Community College - Garden City, NY
CNA (1 year)
Certifications and Licenses
Home Health Aide Skills — Highly Proficient
Providing care to patients in a home setting.