I am seeking a full-time position as an Emergency Medical Technician within a hospital ER setting in the San Joaquin and Stanislaus County. I am Emergency Medical Technician with over five years of experience in both Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support ambulances. Additionally, I served four years as a firefighter in San Joaquin County.
• Six years of experience with Escalon Ambulance and one year with Riggs Ambulance in both BLS and ALS units.
• Physically fit and in great health
• Works well in stressful and difficult situations
• Proactive in continuing education
• Great interpersonal skills
• Four years of Volunteer Firefighting experience with Farmington Fire Department.
• Two Years of Technical Rescue. i.e.: High and low angle rescue, Swift water rescue.
• Current in ICS, HAZMAT FRA.
• Current in CE's though Target Solutions.
-2019 – Current, EMT/ Crew Chief (Field Supervisor), Citizens Medical Response. Stockton, CA
Maintains Ambulance Fleet to be in operational condition prior to in service time.
Ensures all Emergency Equipment is in operational and in pristine condition.
Maintains and Ensures proper ambulance inventory according to County EMS Policies.
Manage and keep communication with all crews and their call status for a proper and effective response readiness.
Give appropriate and preventative care to patients throughout transport to facility.
-2014 - Current EMT, Escalon Community Ambulance. Escalon, CA
• Maintain assigned unit to be at the ready for any emergency and non- emergency needs and service. • Drives and takes responsibility of safe transport of another employee and patient.
• Provides care to the patient and ensures stability of patient’s conditions before and after transportation to the receiving facility.
• Provide emergency medical care in ALS and or BLS situations
• Provide transport for Hospice patients to hospice locations and or to residence
• Provide transport of geriatric patients to and from doctor’s appointments, Skilled Nursing Facilities and many other locations where the patient is unable to ambulate or have safe transport and moving patients to the receiving location wheelchairs and or beds.
-2016-2017 EMT, Riggs Ambulance Service. Merced, CA.
• Assigned a company unit used to transport patients to hospital and facilities.
• Provided organized and accurate reports following each incident/ transport
• Prepared to provide immediate care to the critically ill and injured, and to transport the patient to the receiving medical facility in a safe and timely manner.
2009-2013 Diploma, Escalon, Escalon High School
2014 EMT, Ripon, Ripon Fire EMT Academy
• Barry Hickerson 209-***-**** Paramedic/ Operations Manager CMR
• Bret Sanchez 209-***-**** Paramedic
• Jose Arteaga 209-***-**** Paramedic/ Riggs Merced
• Connie Bailey 209-***-**** Farmington Fire Department Chief