To secure administrator position with a progressive, innovative company where my skills and experience can be utilized to the fullest.
Professional Experience: 12 years
• Presently engaged as Supply Chain Management, Capacity Manager
(Administration) at ninjacart from mid of January 2019 onwards, o I will be responsible for managing multiple Collection center (CC), Distribution Center (DC), Hubs, Warehouse across Tamil Nadu, Kerala, A.P and Hyderabad general administration works of security, house- keeping, vendor, invoice, procurement and budgeting according business plan.
o Ensuring that the facility operations on a daily basis: - needs to complete daily inspections and communicate directly with decision-makers to ensure the business is run smoothly on every day. o Dealing with emergency issues that arise. To be involved in anything that breaches the safety, security, or usability of their facilities. As a Facility manager, will often have contingency plans regarding what needs to be done in the event that certain situations occur, such as equipment breaking down unexpectedly.
o Formulating plans for the future. In addition to ensuring that the facility is currently adequate, needs to project future requirements regarding the company, and also to work closely with decision-makers to determine the best upgrade paths for equipment and infrastructure. o Creating plans for replacements and repairs. Management and maintenance go hand-in-hand, to plan ahead for any necessary replacements and repairs, scheduling necessary maintenance and management tasks during the times that are least likely to disrupt the business and its employees.
o Developing and managing vendor contracts, often work very closely with vendors to ensure that the companies are maximizing their resources. Not only do they negotiate these contracts also in charge of making sure these contracts are fulfilled and will be able to develop and maintain relationships with the vendors.
• Manager – Admin, Ola cabs Pvt ltd. from June 2015 to Jan 2019 o Engaged as Manager – Admin (Tamil Nadu/ Kerala/Hyderabad and AP locations) Handling day to day activities of general office administration, housekeeping, security, legal issues handling. PO processing, MIS Tracking and Budget finalization. Team head of 56 members in Tamil Nadu/ Puducherry/Kerala/AP/TS.
• Worked as “Branch Head” – Terminix Sis – Pest control management at Chennai from Jan 2014 – Mar 2014 to May 2015
o Branch Operations, Admin & Facilities – defining process relating to all services & implementation. Ensuring Internal and External Customer satisfaction through monitoring the systems and procedures by periodical to checks and getting their feedbacks. Involved in Branch sales and marketing related works
• Worked as “Admin Manager/Marketing” – V.R. Gifts & Souvenirs at “Jamaica”. Contract period of 1 year –Jan 2013 –Jan 2014
o Global experience in General office administration work related with Jamaican sales team and vendor management. Involved in marketing promotion strategies.
• Worked as a Corp. HR/Administrator with Medall Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Effective from Aug ‘11 to Dec 2012
o Responsible for administration related work like housekeeping, security and vendor management for the 60 centers across Tamil Nadu.
o Managing Housekeeping Services, Security Services, Electro-Mech Services, Canteen/Pantry Management, Event Management, Contract Management and Hospitality Services
o Vendor management Rate Negotiations.
o Responsible for Contractor/Vendor development, Management monitoring, extracting according to the needs and process requirements.
o Budgeting expenses with Actual and Accruals.
o Involve, Suggest, execute and provide recreations to staff welfare.
• Worked as an Executive – Admin/Facility with Great Lakes Institute of Management from September -2009 to July 2011
o Overall support and services for catering round clock to 300 students & 100 Employees.
o Co-ordinated with Industrial catering service – Sodexo o Managing Housekeeping Services, Security Services, Electro-Mech Services, Canteen/Pantry Management, Event Management, Contract Management and Hospitality Services
o Vendor management Rate Negotiations.
o Responsible for Contractor/Vendor development, Management monitoring, extracting according to the needs and process requirements
o Responsible and single point of conduct for fitness center
• Worked as Contract Admin-Executive with First Source Solutions and HCL Technologies Ltd. Effective from Oct-2007 to Aug 2009 as a contract period o Daily activities of the office administration, managing the Administration & Facilities department including Employees related Joining formalities, ID card, Bank A/C, Visiting Cards, Seating arrangements.
o AMC Management includes Photocopiers, FAX, EPBAX and other office equipment’s tracking.
o Liaisons with Govt. bodies like BSNL, TN Water & Sewage board, Sales tax. o Handling Guest House / Hostel / Married hostel / Hotel Accommodation. o Managing Housekeeping Services, Security Services, Electro-Mech Services, Canteen/Pantry Management, Event Management, Contract Management and Hospitality Services
o Vendor management Rate Negotiations. Responsible for Contractor/Vendor development, Management monitoring, extracting according to the needs and process requirements.
• MBA- Human Resource Management in Annamalai university
• Post Graduated with a Master degree in physical education from Annamalai University. Technical Qualification:
• PG Diploma in YOGA
• PG Diploma in Fitness Management
• Participated in NCC RDC 2007 of Republic Day, India Celebration in New Delhi.
• Recognized as 1th
Best Admin Services for the survey conducted globally.
• Recognized for Special projects handled smooth functions on day to day operations & got special appreciations.
• Recognized for operational cost cutting down for Administration dept.
• Recognized for Handling Client Visits & Top Executive excellently. Personal Information
• Full Name : Kamalraj Durairaj
• Fathers Name : Durairaj
• Permanent Address : 15, Nesamani Nagar, 1st
Chennai - 6000100
• Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Marital Status : Married
• Nationality : Indian
• Religion : Hindu
• Lingual Skills: (R / W / S) : Tamil, English, Hindi and Malayalam. I hereby declare that the mentioned above information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars. Date: Kamalraj Durairaj