` ` `
Toniann Carnazza firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional, loyal, reliable, and discreet. Flexible and able to follow instructions. Solid communication skills (written & oral), follow-up and follow-through on all assigned responsibilities. Proactive and able to anticipate tasks. Demonstrated ability to deal positively with a wide range of people and personalities and handle tense situations in a diplomatic fashion. Hyper-organized, and detail-oriented, with proven ability to excel at multi-tasking. Strong work ethic; independently without supervision or as part of a team. Excellent clerical/office support skills including filing, faxing, preparing correspondence.
Billing and Coding
Patient Safety and CPR
Mount Sinai Cardiology Brooklyn, NY Oct / 2019 – Dec / 2019
Prepared patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; and reporting patient history summary.
Secured patient information and maintained patient confidence by completing and safeguarding medical records.
Kept supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
Prepared patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests.
Saved doctors’ time by helping with office procedures.
Communicated all critical patient information.
Humana Health Tampa, FL
Appeals Coordinator Aug / 2014 – July / 2019
• Reviews clinical information for all appeals by using criteria that is nationally recognized, in order to determine the actual necessity of the services that are requested
• Prepares reviews for cases that do not meet the required criteria
• Coordinate and deliver verbal and written information regarding patient and provider appeals, and ensure all letters are in line with all required standards
• Maintains files and logs related to all appeals
• Coordinates hearings with various internal departments and agencies
• Communicated effectively with patients, insurance providers and billing personnel for finalization of claims. Acted as liaison between hospital and insurance providers filing verbal appeals. Gathered benefit information to sort out any issues with claims payment. Prepared written correspondence and routine reports.
Nationwide Title Clearing Palm Harbor, FL Feb / 2012 – July / 2014
Clerical log in/out Associate
Received all incoming mail.
Entered all information in the database and determined what department the documents needed to be routed to.
Responsible for faxing all documents for the client’s approval.
JP Morgan Chase Tampa, FL May / 2009 – Aug / 2011
Collected funds for Home Equity loans.
Responsible for inbound as well as outbound calls.
Assisted customers with payment plans.
Maintained records of delinquent accounts and followed up with customers about their payments.
New Age Training
Medical Assistant Certificate Program New York, NY Mar / 2019 – Dec / 2019
Excellent references furnished upon request