Name: SHAIK ABRAR AHMED
B.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineer.
Passport No: T6138705
Being a Graduate in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, I have one year of work experience in Design and Supervision of Electrical and Low Current System with knowledge on HVAC, Fire Fighting, Plumbing and Emergency Lighting System in Compliance to Local Authority Rules & Regulations. I strongly believe that my Professional Skills will help me to have a rapid growth in the organization. I possess all the Abilities to Express and Implement my Professional Skills in Real Working Environment. Independently performs assignments after instructions as to the general results expected. Participating in client design and constructability review meetings. Checking specifications, drawings and test reports to ensure high quality design. Worked as an “Assistant Electro-Mech Engineer” in Al-Energy Systems, Electrical Contracting & Consulting Company, “Government Class-A” Hyderabad, India. Designation: - “ Electro-Mechanical Engineer”.
Experience: - 7
January 2019 to 10
● Preparation of SLD,control circuit GA & fabrication drawings for PCC, MCC, APFC,VFD Synchronisation & Automation panels as per clients specifications and supervising the workflow from tendering stage to commissioning of the product.
● Knowledge of various electrical IS standards, basic understanding of State electricity board rules and policies.
● Utilizes engineering principles and standard designs to develop project designs and layouts.
● Preparation of Cable & DB schedule, Earthing & Lighting Layouts.
● Calculations for Fault level, Cable sizing, Transformer & UPS sizing.
● Familiar with IEC-60439, IEC-61439, NEMA-PB1 & UL-67 for Switchgear Assemblies.
● Familiar with IS-3043 for Earthing system.
● Familiar with NFC-17102 & IS-2309 for Lightning system.
● Testing & commissioning of Panels, transformers & motors.
● Performs assignments designed to develop skills of Project Engineer/Design Engineer.
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
● Excellent skills in dealing the project schedule & execution of work with consultant and client.
● Able to demonstrate strong management skills to lead a team.
● Managing, planning and scheduling a team of engineers, designers and drafters in the design for 11kV to 33 kV electrical substations, including all deliverables for protection & control
(P&C), SCADA, transmission, substation layouts.
● Familiar with Motor controls and basic understanding of PLC systems.
● Familiar with Switch gear selection of reputed makes like Siemens, ABB, Schneider and L&T.
● Capable to Evaluate and resolve engineering related production problems related to 2
manufacturing, design, quality and material engineering.
● Carrying out technical site surveys as per requirement.
● Preparing site evaluation/feasibility/energy management reports after site survey.
● Excellent proficiency in MS-Office, Auto-cad 2015, E-TAP etc.
● Preparation of HVAC/ MEP shop drawings for construction purpose.
● Prepare MEP/ HVAC Drawings in AutoCAD. Preparation of duct estimation sheet for quantification of ducting.
● Preparation of Autocad drawing as per site to coordinate all MEP services.
● Prepare presentation, approval and working 2D drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD.
● Produce design drawings / documents that meets quality, target, timing and project specification requirements.
● Create Schematic, Detailed and Construction design drawings for projects.
● H.T Simulation Test, Load Analysis, Short Circuit Analysis, Arc protection,Using E-Tap software.
● Installation, Dressing and Termination Of DB, SMDB, MDB, Feeder Panels.
● All type of testing of transformer like Winding Resistance, Turn Ratio, Insulation Resistance, Oil Testing etc.
● Detail design of HVAC system, COOLING/HEAT LOAD ESTIMATION, pump head – calculations, Duct and piping network,Smoke management system,Ventilation, ESP calculation.
● Chiller selection, AHU & FCU selection,Cooling tower etc.
● Power wiring to chillers & pumps etc.
● Design activities with respect to PLUMBING and FIRE FIGHTING system such as Daily usage – requirements, sizing of pumps, water tank sizing, sump sizing, pipe selection, combined – sprinkler and hydrant system.
● Calculation of Septic Tank, Water Heater selection, Strom Drainage System, Garden Sprinkler, Swimming Pool calculation with respect to Plumbing.
● Stairwell Pressurization, Types Of Fire Extinguishers, Types Of Sprinklers, Auto-Matic Sprinkler Design System with respect to Fire Fighting.
● Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, current version of Auto CAD, Excel and MS Office.
● Known variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
● Capable to prepare Estimations for various products, Electrical drawings, Indents and Inspection documents.
● Evaluating equipment for suitability as per site and standard requirements.
● Enhancing and maintaining relationships with internal groups and external contractors and clients.
● Traveling and visiting client sites and offices during project definition, detailed design and construction.
● Responding to information requests from construction and ensuring project documentation is completed.
● Interact with client, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete the project within the given timelines.
● Implement and oversee the pre-emptive maintenance programme to reduce the risk of sudden failures of critical equipment.
● Assist the Chief Engineer to review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations. 3
• Designing of HV and LV distribution, HVAC, Fire Fighting and Plumbing for various Commercial Residential and Industrial projects for Food Industry, Malls etc.
• Preparing the Load Schedule and Selection of DB as per the Load Schedule.
• Preparing the Single Line Diagram for Panels.
• Control and Power Wiring Of Starters.
• Panel Boards Designing.
• Designing the Lightning, Power and UPS layout for the given project.
• Site visit to get the complete idea of the project.
• Load analysis, Short circuit calculations and Voltage drop calculations.
• Designing MCC & APFC Panels.
• Installation, Dressing and Termination Of DB, SMDB, MDB, Feeder Panels.
• Supervision of site Installation, Inspection & Testing.
• Understanding of clients requirement, Development of Logic Circuit Diagram.
• Preparing the Load list and selection of PCC, MCC& DB.
• Working on electrical design of control panels, cables and connection boxes.
• Preparation of General Arrangement (GA) drawings, Panel Component Layouts, Single Line Diagrams (SLD) using AutoCAD Electrical/Mechanical tool.
• Working according to project location standards & regulations.
• Studying a client provided design brief & assessing project requirements to define scope of project.
• Creating and modifying electrical instrument & equipment.
• Follow up with clients & vendors in case of any technical issues clarification.
• Preparation of Autocad drawing as per site to coordinate all MEP services.
• Prepare presentation, approval and working 2D drawings using Autodesk AutoCAD.
• Produce design drawings / documents that meets quality, target, timing and project specification requirements.
• Updating knowledge on the technical front.
• To ensure quality & timely execution of projects ensuring adherence to safety standards.
• Time/cost cutting/reduction with reference to base estimate through value engineering.
• Checking MEP related safety at site, adhering to norms, preparing and maintaining documentation.
• Manage overall project activities associated with the completion of all activities pertaining to structure, finishes & MEP in Commercial & Residential Buildings.
• Performs conventional engineering work including standard designs.
• Makes engineering calculations.
Project Worked On:-
• Project name: City Capital Mall.
Project details: Area-1400000 sq ft
Total load connected to building: 19MVA
Total transformers connected: 8 no’s.
• Transformers connected for main load:- 5 transformers of 2500 KVA.
• Transformers Connected for HVAC: 1500KVA (1 no’s) 2500KVA (2 no)
• Main incomer connected: 4000 Amps ACB (5no’s) for utility and lightening load, Main incomers connected for HVAC: 4000 Amps (2no’s) and 2500Amps (1 no)
• Transformers Connected for HVAC :- 1500KVA (1 no) 2500KVA (2no’s)
• Diesel Generator :- 1010KVA( 1 no) & 750 KVA(6no’s)
• Capacitor Bank’s connected :- 7600KVAR.
• HVAC DETAILS:-
• Total No Of Chillers :- ( 5no’s ) 739KW
• Cooling Towers :- (24 no’s) 7.5KW
• Primary Pump :- ( 5no’s ) 55KW
• Secondary Pump :- ( 5no’s) 110KW
• Condenser Pump :- ( 5no’s) 90KW
• FIRE FIGHTING:-
• TOTAL KW:- 185.3 KW
Academic Project Details:-
Auto Transfer Switch Monitoring By Plc.
KRK Power Pvt Ltd . Hyderabad
Manufacture, Service & Repair of Power Transformer. Additonal Courses:-
1. Electrical Designing.
2. Electrical Switchgear & Protection.
3. Load Flow Analysis, Short Circuit Analysis & Arc Flash Using Simulation Software. 4. Industrial Automation.
5. MEP Designing & Drafting .
6. Autocad -2D.
Computer Knowledge MS-Office.
Operating Systems Windows 10/ 7 / XP.
Computer skills AutoCAD, E-TAP,PLC.
1. HAP (Carrier’s Hourly Analysis Program).
2. PIPE SIZER
3. DUCT SIZER
4. EQUIPMENT SELECTION
5. AIR TERMINAL SELECTION
6. PLC (Allen Bradley, Siemens)
7. SCADA ( Intouch)
• Bachelor Of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from DECCAN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY affiliated to OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, Hyderabad, T.S, India. With First Division.
• Intermediate (XIIth) from MS Junior College, Hyderabad,T.S, India.
• SSC (Xth) from Zenith Model High School, T.S, India. Personal Profile:
Date of Birth : 08.SEP.1996
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Unmarried
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : English & HINDI
Passport No. : T6138705
I certify that to the best of my knowledge and belief, these data correctly describes my qualification, my experience and me. Further, I certify that given an opportunity, I would work to best of my abilities and your satisfaction.
Date : 21-02-2020
Place : Doha - Qatar
(SHAIK ABRAR AHMED)