Goal-oriented professional offering ** years of expertise in Engineering Document
Control, Logistics, Warehouse directly results in efficiency improvements in service Profile Snapshot
• Maintain & Upadate Engineering Document Control processes project like Rasa az zawr, Wasit gas program, Petrokemya, Shaybah, Ras tanura, Ras al khair, Rabigh.
• Documentation maintaining as per client standard like SAUDI ARAMCO, SWCC, SABIC, DOOSAN, SADARA.
• Updating ASME standard documents for Pressure Vessel, Column, Heat Exchanger.
• Material Requirement Planning (MRP) based on material requirement dates, reorder points and procurement lead times; managed inventory / warehouse of equipment, replenished stock items by raising purchase indents/ delivery advices & scrutinized purchase indents for equipment
• Broad-based subject matter expertise in managing integrated logistics strategies that exceed productivity goals and assuring continued success in customer satisfaction along with key departments & strategic business unit
• Skilled in investigating, analyzing & correcting problems in quality at a vendor location and implementing effective measures to manage minimum & maximum stock level without hampering production
• Inbound & outbound logistics operations encompassing new route identification, fleet management and negotiation with freight forwarders for timely delivery of the materials required
• Headed warehouse team & obtained timely delivery of materials at favorable terms to ensure smooth warehouse operations
Since Dec’11 Bilfal Heavy Industries Ltd., Jubail, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as Engineering-Secretary (Document Controller) Previously known as Belleli Saudi Heavy Industries Ltd. Role:
• Addressing client issues & complaints regarding Project documentation like Design Calculation, Drawings, Material Requisition and other documentation distribution matters and all queries & feedback in a professional manner.
• Make Job transmittal and maintain a computer database of all filled documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
• Collect and maintain Job files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control manufacturer processes.
• Review, print and timely distributes the latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure removal of obsolete documentation from distribution.
• Interfacing with the Support Team and implementing ISO 9001:2008 Management System Standard, guidelines, policies, audit processes.
• Update & delivering on MIS reports to Manager.
• Building & maintaining cordial relations with Design Engineers, Material Engineers and Cad Operator resolving their issues. RAJKUMAR
Credit Control Operations
Budgeting / Forecasting
Health & Safety Operations
• Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
• Coordinates flow of materials, parts and assemblies between departments, according to production and procurement schedules or department priorities and compiles and maintains in JDE computerized system records. Highlights:
• Fulfills the challenging task of document management.
• Facilitates complete access to documents, easily track, share, manage and organize from any location.
• Material issued as per project schedule and manage to control stock materials. Jul’10-Jan’11 Wise Travel (I) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Manager – Rental Operations Role:
• Spearheaded inbound and/or outbound car operations to ensure that operations staff executes service agreements as per customer's standards
• Increased profitability through superior customer service, effective & prompt communication and follow-up on all pending matters with the customer
• Created a clean, professional & safe working environment by inspecting and scheduling maintenance and ensuring that all types of car equipment is properly accounted for and in safe working condition Highlights:
• Leveraged cross-functional resources to qualify alternate sources of supply across categories that were previously single-sourced, ensured cost competitiveness and a robust business continuity plan
• Extended net payment terms with the vendor base by an average of 30 days
• Delivered a cost savings impact of approximately INR 10 Lakhs through supply base rationalization and strategic sourcing efforts within targeted categories
Sep’08-Apr’10 Carzonrent (I) Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore as Asst. Manager – Retail Collections Role:
• Engaged in process implementation for collection from drivers & vendors to achieve minimum day’s average outstanding
• Monitored cash collected on daily and submission of the same to bank on a daily basis
• Worked with Accounts Team to follow up surrendered/ seized cases for recovery of old outstanding and recommended cases to management for legal steps to be taken as and where required
• Interfaced with other departments, units, managers & colleagues to achieve specific collections results Highlights:
• Cancelled sub-contractors for collections & hired company employees which saved 50% company credit control department cost
• Changed manual to computerized payment receipt
• Added availability Credit Card Service in Car for customers Jul’07-Aug’08 AFL Logistics Ltd., Bangalore as Sr. Executive – Warehouse Operations Role:
• Engaged in planning, analyzing & monitoring various operational activities, forecasting, controlling inventory, reducing cost in operations, generating report and managing vendors entailing labor charges, vendor billing & payment
• Monitored inbound & outbound warehousing, resolved escalated customer service issues, scheduled routes, managed driver dispatch and facilitated smooth operations of all branch floor activities
• Controlled storage and distribution activities of the company to ensure maximum utilization of facilities
• Ensured products, parts, or supplies are shipped, distributed, and received in an efficient manner
• Inspected physical condition of warehouse & equipment and prepared work order for repairs & requisitions for replacement of equipment
• Led daily activities of workers for materials movement or handling, receiving, loading, unloading, transporting, stacking, order filling and maintaining stock in a storeroom or warehouse Highlights:
• Identified & implemented warehouse efficiency plans resulting in a targeted annual labour reduction cost by 10% of total amount
• Brought a reduction of warehouse transport costs by over 30% on volume basis by changing the charging method, delivery cycle and by maximizing truck loads previously under utilized
• Led 50 direct reports and 200 indirect reports per day for purchasing, inventory, receiving, scheduling, shop floor control, shipping, and warehouse operations
• Implemented a computerized purchasing and inventory control system resulting in improved on-time customer shipments, 30% reduction in inventory and 95% on-time vendor shipments Feb’06-Feb’07 Overnite Express Ltd., Bangalore as Executive – Hub Operations Role:
• Develop & implemented logistics & warehouse procedures in line with organizational requirements
• Planned the quickest and least costly transport routes; documented regulatory bodies and audits
• Maintained all relevant documentation, vehicle logbooks, fuel consumption records & servicing protocols
• Supervised administrative Staff, Security Guards, Van Drivers and other Logistics Staff
• Coordinated with staff to ensure the protection of all freight during transportation
• Monitored the unloading of goods and stock control processes Jan’01-Oct’05 Blue Dart Express Ltd., Mangalore as Territory Sales Representative – Branch Operations Role:
• Engaged in monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse
• Ensured the completion of all checks and documentation required by law
• Facilitated all drivers work to established driving time directives
• Performed crime and loss investigations for missing stock and loads
• Monitored vehicle and fleet resources to ensure deliveries reach customers on time
• Managed international and domestic shipping programs Highlight:
• Recognized as Best Performer of the Year 2004 South-2 Region
• Facilitated tie-ups at international level with DHL Ltd. & FedEx Ltd. Education
2010 Executive-MBA in Supply Chain & Logistics from National Institute of Business Management, Chennai 2008 M.A. (Economics) from Karnataka State Open University, Mysore 2004 P.G. Diploma in Computer Management from Comp-U-Soft, Mangalore Personal Details
Date of Birth: 7th February 1978
Permanent Address: S/o J. Sunder, Udaya Kumar House, Ambica Road, Kotekar Post, Mangalore-575022, Karnataka Nationality: Indian
Martial Status: Married
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Kannada
Passport No.: J 7058208
Visa Status: Employment Visa
Driving License: Indian Driving License