Ro'aa Q. Attari M.Sc. Speech-Language pathologist – SCFHS Licensed
Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
A specialized speech-language pathologist with a master’s degree has great experience in all language and speech problems including aphasia, apraxia of speech, dysarthria, aural rehabilitation, stuttering, voice, dyslexia, language delay, articulation disorders, and a good foundation and experience working with dysphagia. Licensed from the Jordanian ministry of health, and certificated from the Saudi commission for health specialties.
8/2017-8/2019 University of Jordan Speech and Hearing clinic Speech – language pathologist
Through lectures and practicum:
- Developed good presentational and lecturing skills.
- Provided full assessment and treatment for variety of cases.
- Reported assessment findings, prepared individual treatment plan and progress reports.
- Supported parents and patients through the process of rehabilitation.
- Supervised junior speech language pathologists and guided them. 9/2017-9/2018 University of Jordan
Worked with Dr. Rana Al-khamra as a research assistant in developing a test that will be used in the field, and designing the stimulus used in it. 8/2015-8/2016 Maria Den Braven Center
Speech – language pathologist
- Developed assessment forms
- Developed therapy tools
- Managed therapy sessions and reviewing treatment plans
- Supported and guided patients and families
- Provided therapeutic session for English native speakers 7/2014-8/2015 Tarek Khrais ENT center
- Performed hearing tests including: otoscopic examination, tympanometric examination, audiometry, ABR, ASSR and speech tests.
- Performed balance tests including EchoG, VEMPs, VNG, caloric tests.
- Performed other audiologic tests including CM, TEOAE, DPOAE. Education
University of Jordan / 2017-2019
M.Sc. degree in speech-language pathology-Comprehensive Started multiple research ideas including:
“A comparative study between MDVP and TF32”
“Acoustic characteristics of children with cleft palate in Jordan”
“ENT specialists awareness regarding the role of SLP in the rehabilitation of cochlear implant children”
“Neurologists and neurosurgeons awareness regarding the role of SLP in the rehabilitation of dysarthria”
University of Jordan / 2010-2014
B.Sc. degree in speech-language pathology and audiology Qualifications and skills enhancement
University of Chicago / 2019
Understanding the brain: Neurobiology of everyday life University of Jordan/2017
National English Language Test- score: 85/ 100
Himma International Academy / 2016
International certificate in Training of Trainers
Maria Den Braven / 2016
Applied Behavioral Analyses
Advanced Arab Academy of Audiovestibulogy / 2015
Participant at the 3rd conference of the Advanced Arab Academy of Audiovestibulogy British counsel / 2015
IELTS (International English Language Testing System)- score: 6.5/9 Ministry of health / 2012
Peer educators in AIDS
University f Jordan / 2012
Training course in "Sign language”
University of Jordan / 2012
STARKY HEARING FOUNDATION \JOR -2014
OPERATION SMILE \ JOR-2013
Smart therapy center for speech, language and swallowing \ 2012 University of Jordan - Students Union \ 2011
Arabic : Native