Faisal (Sam) Ishaq
A: North Perth, WA, 6006 M: 045-***-**** E: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org LinkedIn Experienced Branding and Marketing Specialist Professional Experienced and qualified Marketing and B2B Specialist with a career spanning over 9 years in Australia and overseas. Proven track record in developing and managing client relations and accounts in line with their specific requirements. Solid background in technical sales, team leadership, business development and reporting. Demonstrated capability in establishing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. KEY QUALIFICATIONS
• Master of Business Administration International - Edith Cowan University (ECU), Perth, WA 2016 - 2018
• Bachelors in Electronic Engineering - Sir Syed University of Engineering Technology, Pakistan 2005 - 2010
• Cerian Qualified Module 1&2 - Ceri Certi (Centre for Entrepreneurial Research & Innovation), Perth, WA
Technology Snapshot: MS Office Suite, Adobe, Citrix, CRM, OSDA, Siebel, Photoshop, Illustrator,3D Modelling WORK EXPERIENCE
Apple - Australia
Specialist Sep 2019 - Present
• focused on delivering great customer experiences by introducing to the products probing the customer needs and providing the right solutions
• Introducing business solutions to the corporate clients and linking them to the business team to facilitate them with the Business services provided by Apple Australia.
• Ensure to provide a complete solution to customer’s pre-sale, post-sale and instore journey by understanding the customer’s requirement, providing the technical knowledge and linking them to the technical as well online support to provide the right solution during interaction.
• Working on Point to facilitate the customers as well the team members in providing the in time solution within the store.
• Setting up the new devices and educating the customers about the services provided by apple post purchase offers like Apple care, apple support and today @ Apple services to create a long-term relationship by creating the true value of the customers product.
• Support and contributing in back of house team in terms of inventory and items running to the customers along with one on one support over the phone to day to day customers for on point inquiries.
• Working with the local business community, connecting entrepreneurs and professionals with the tools they need to build success.
• Keeping my self-educated with the daily updates about the improvements and updates about the latest software and products development ensuring to be familiar with the information and trainings to provide the right solutions based on the customer’s need in the store. Vodafone – MOs Mobile Australia
Sales & Marketing Representative Vodafone Australia April 2019 - Sep 2019 Google Brand Ambassador May 2019 - Sep 2019
• Instore Branding, promotional standees and Local Marketing and promotional campaign designing, and concepts based on targeted launch of different handheld products.
• Coordinating with business as well as consumers both existing and new in creating the vow factor for the qualified sales.
• Following daily operations using Siebel, CRM, RQ, QSL firmware. Résumé 2
• Representing Google products in store, in business as well as local events and promoting the specification to the clients educating them with the product range of Google Co. both software and hardware.
• Maintain the instore inventory, deferred inventory in coordination with the head office staff.
• Reporting directly to State Manager Vodafone -WA. Perth Theatre and Trust, PERTH, WA
Event Coordinator Fringe Festival Jan 2019
• Coordinating with the event managers Fringe Festival Staff in Managing the construction and dismantle of event hire equipment for outdoor events at Perth Cultural Centre.
• Coordinating with Clients from Perth theatre Trust and AMT department
• Coordinating with the bump in crew, loaders, event participants for on time event placement of the crew at the vicinity
• Cooperating with event participants in effective client services and customer services to resolve their onsite issues providing them solutions for the effectively considering the site rules and restrictions as well as the public liabilities assurance for the safe workplace environment around the clock.
• Coordinating with the cleaning staff, fitters, security as well as the onsite delivery and construction vehicles to provide them effective as well as public safety assurance. Edith Cowan University, Perth, WA
Peer Mentor Library Staff March 2017 – July 2018 Duties:
• Provide structured guidance to a broad range of students across many areas including but not limited to effectively navigating the university student portal, blackboard and assignment formatting.
• Deliver guidance and advice across PebblePad utilisation, resume formatting, resolving technical issues along with general career guidance relating to their core area of study.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with students and promote positivity in their studies.
• Adhere to and promote all internal ECU policies, procedures, guidelines and HR policies.
• Work closely with other ECU employees and assist with general day to day activities as needed. Omniah Telecom & Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Marketing and B2B Specialist Feb 2016 - March 2017 Duties:
• Analysing the company’s marketing and business developing marketing programs
• Corresponding with the Business Client Spice Telecom – Kenya providing them the marketing and business statistics in regard to the market potential w.r.t the services they require to deploy in Libyan Market.
• Marketing Analysist of the services like Callers Ring Back Tone (CRBT), Voice Alert Subscription (VAS), OBD Solution, OT&T Job Portal.
• Managing the Minutes of Meeting in office and offshore working remotely, filing system, client data and in- time correspondence with the B2B Clients reporting back directly to General Manager.
• Responsible for the email drafting, online and on paper designing and sharing the concepts with the client after getting approved by CTO.
• Looking after the web-based advertisement and maintaining the cliental using Online Sales and marketing application (OSDA).
• Generating weekly and monthly ROIs about the online advertisements, social media advertisements &print media updates.
Digitech Systems, Pakistan
Product Development & Marketing Specialist – Customised Engineering Solution June 2015 - Feb 2016 Duties:
• Managed branding and marketing across the company branch and complete all required business administration for the sales office in line with daily schedules and targets. Monitored expenses and purchases.
• Delivered full product promotion including brochure / direct mail / website update and pop ups.
• Registered the company on all major B2B site and Government / multinational organisations.
• Conducted product training, presentation, client services and after sales operations management.
• Created dealerships and supply chain management for the business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) based business.
Samsung Electronics MEGT, Libya
Manager Good Products & Marketing White Mar 2012 - May 2015 Duties:
• Maintained and executed business promotions, document handling and submissions for the business.
• Acted in the capacity of Correspondent to Samsung HQ & Samsung SETN & MEA (Tunis & UAE Operations dept.). Managed client accounts in line with internal policies and controls.
• Delivered the business goals with the minimal instructions from Samsung Office. Worked closely with other teams related to operational execution and the accounts department.
• Collaborated with Samsung Operational Unit - Tunis (MEA Region) and the Accounts Department (UAE) in developing the schemes, marketing and business development projects.
• Evaluated new products in term of its demand, research on the needs of potential customers with deep insight that may create better opportunities by providing insight in the marketing and industry trends.
• Assisted in working with development teams to manage the development process of new product.
• Ensured effective marketing communication with the help of contractors like print media, websites
• advertising, OOH and shop branding including the local and overseas vendors handling. FURTHER CAREER HISTORY SNAPSHOT
2012 - 2013 Technical Sales / Merchandising Manager - Fujifilm, Libya 2010 - 2011 Marketing Manager / Client Services Officer - Shamsains Activation BTL Agency, Pakistan 2009 - 2010 Service Associate and Retail Trainer - Nokia, Pakistan LANGUAGES
• English • Urdu
• Arabic • Hindi
Brand Ambassador / Team Leader - Mount Lawley Campus Enactus ECU April 2017 – April 2018 Enactus is an international non-profit organisation dedicated to inspiring University students to improve the world through entrepreneurial action. Enactus students recruit their own team members, set up their own roles and responsibilities, decide their own projects, implement them in the community and finally each year present them to panels of industry judges from businesses around Australia. AWARDS
§ Face of the Year 2017 – Department of Business & Law (MBA International)
§ Nomination for Presidency – Enactus Edith Cowan University 2017
§ Selected for. Entrepreneurial Program Ceri Certi Institute by Dept. of Business & Law (ECU)
§ Selected as a Member of School Management Committee – Embassy of Pakistan (Libya)
§ High Achievement Award at Department of Marketing – MEGT Samsung Libya