Experienced professional with **+ years of management, sales, marketing, and
business development experience in retail, transportation, and construction industries. Self-confident, organized, and motivated with strong sales and marketing skills to build new business and cultivate existing customer relationships.
11-13-693/601 Pramukha Plaza
Road No 4. Green Hills Colony
LB Nagar Hyderabad - 500035
Maintaining the records of office inventory.
● Distributing the stationary as per requirement and keeping the record.
● Checking the availability of stationary and other required things and ordering for them.
● Coordinating with the dealers, suppliers and vendors.
● Maintaining employee’s documents for records.
● Assisting admin manager in planning and executing the events and other activities.
● Managing housekeeping, security staff and supervising.
● Checking day to day cleanliness of office.
● Responsible for checking the office’s assets are in good condition.
● Processing of invoices and submit it to finance team.
● Preparing purchase requests & purchase orders.
● Answering telephone calls and tracking of outward call tracker.
● Maintaining inward & outward courier tracker.
● Handling petty cash.
● Preparation and compilation of Monthly Management Report.
● Periodical verification of Physical stocks, Fixed Assets, Spares, Debtors etc.
● To provide administrative support to the Facilities Management team. MANAGEMENT SKILLS
● Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
● Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals and departures.
● Providing detailed information about the Hotel.
● Providing excellent customer service as per hotel standards.
● Greeting guests as they enter and exit the hotel.
● Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
● Checking VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
● Allocating rooms to all arriving guests.
● Co-ordinating with housekeeping for clearing of rooms.
● Collecting Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes.
● Performing basic cashier activities as and when required.
● Travel & Hospitality arrangements
● Organizing the client visits in terms of Airport pick-up and drop off, making the accommodation ready, making food Arrangements, scheduling meetings etc. KEY SKILLS
Marketing & Lead
Sales & Pricing Strategies
Planning and Strategic
Ability to Work Under
Auditing & Tax
Microsoft Office tools
(Word, Excel, Power
Windows & Mac
Haldiram Bhujiawala, Hyderabad – Super Stockiest . In Addition with Van Heusen.
August 2018 – PRESENT
● Monitoring and Managing the Sales to increase the turn over.
● Escalating the sales team to report daily targets achievements to the distributor to retail level.
● Coordinating and promoting to the deepest in the market to grow in the highest sales with the brand.
● Managing the staff in logistics to dispatch goods in regular basis within the time frame according to reach the market orders.
Van Heusen Showroom, Hyderabad — Partner & Store Manager December 2016 - PRESENT
● Managing Van Heusen's largest-volume store, with sales of approximately 10 lacks per month and establishing strong customer base.
● Handle all merchandising, inventory control, ordering, cash control, setting targets and maintenance.
● Hired, trained, and supervised staff and providing guidance in use of tools, on-the-job safety guidelines and customer interactions.
● Direct sales floor activities, assist customers and address customer concerns
● Persuasively overcoming customer concerns about product viability through product demonstrations, a strong guarantee, and referrals.
● Inspire sales staff to develop and implement special promotions and events.
● Input data to prepare dally sales reports and regularly use weekly and monthly data to develop sales and promotional strategies.
● Work with Van Heusen corporate colleagues to develop local marketing and advertising strategies, supplementing national campaigns.
● Coordinating with Corporate company for all activities & making Daily sales report, P&L, YTD & Category reports.
● Providing exceptional customer services to consumers, regularly including direct email and phone contact, and relationship building.
● Conducting Morning & Target Meeting on Daily Bases
● Making Store Sales Achievements & Activity PowerPoint presentations in MRM.
● Organizing camps & marketing strategies to increase business & awareness of showroom via various innovative ATL activities.
Annapurna Transportation, Telangana Region — Managing Partner June 2010 - Nov 2016
● Achieved successful move of distribution center, with no down time and minimal service disruptions.
● Track shipments in real time and approve schedule adjustments.
● Assign drivers and supervisors to specific territories and coordinate schedules and resolve any payroll issues.
● Decreased fleet size, reduced cost and increased visibility of drivers by implementing new routing software and onboard computers for the fleet.
● Reduced payroll significantly by monitoring driver's yard time.
● Ensured the implementation of efficient logistics while retaining quality standards.
● Made arrangements for local national and international shipments.
● Supervised logistics team and offered productive feedback.
● Ensured compliance with all state and federal shipping regulations.
● Arranged for the maintenance of shipping vehicles. Annapurna Constructions, Hyderabad — Partner & Manager June 2010 - Nov 2016
● Efficiently managed project phases from estimates, pricing, drawings, budgets, and performance schedules.
● Scheduled and coordinated project kickoff meetings to align contractors, store management, and team members.
● Successfully managed projects with budgets totaling 3 crores per year while effectively minimizing change orders to meet the original project scope.
● Work directly with local architect & engineering firms to obtain proper permits from DCRA
● Scheduled Plumbing & Building inspections as job progresses
● Continual communication and coordination with contracted Plumbers & General Contractors to schedule plumbing upgrades in a 95%+ occupied apartment complex in Hyderabad.
● Delegated contractors and on-site staff in diverse work conditions by making critical decisions when needed to avoid project setbacks.
● Provided Weekly & Monthly updates to owners and investors with detailed progress reports as well as before and after pictures of individual apartments. Hotel Shilpa, Guntur region — Associate Partner
Nov 2007 - Mar 2011
● Created the annual budgets, evaluated monthly Profit and Loss statements and assisted with creating monthly variance reports.
● Increased revenue by implementing innovative ideas that resulted in full occupancy daily.
● Completed 20 lacks renovation projects in 2010.
● Handled scheduling, hiring and training operations and supervised a staff of 25 employees.
● Increased hotel profitability to a net 60% by controlling expenses, and increasing bookings EDUCATION
Bharat Degree & PG Collage, Hyderabad — M.Sc. (Biotechnology) 2005 - 2007
Aurora Degree Collage, Hyderabad — B.Sc. (Biotechnology) 2002 – 2005
JUPITER Junior College, Guntur — Intermediate (Bi.P.C) 2002 – 2005