Smiliana Albert Estimator
firstname.lastname@example.org 703-***-**** • Annandale, VA 22003
Skillful and dynamic engineering professional with more than seven years of repeated success supporting estimation phase of construction projects in the private and public sector. Keen aptitude for establishing solid relationships with clients to secure trust and gain comprehensive understanding of project requirements. Detail-oriented, organized, and poised to serve internal and external clients with unwavering professionalism. Areas of Expertise include:
§ Forecasting & Budgeting § Project Initiation & Follow-Up § Labor Scheduling Coordination
§ Stakeholder Communication § Bidding Processes & Optimization § Materials Management
§ Daily Activity Prioritization § Client Relations & Engagement § Resource Allocation Professional Experience
ACES ELECTRICAL SERVICES LLC • Fairfax, VA • 2017 – Present Ensure effective and accurate scheduling of labor, materials, and daily activities for timey project completion. ESTIMATOR
Initiate electricity projects, by creating bids for clients based on strategic pricing reflecting requirements. Present bids to clients and follow-up with key stakeholders to secure contract. Interface with client at project delivery to enable continuity of service.
• Demonstrate exceptional ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues alike.
• Establish solid partnerships with client to facilitate the bidding process. AIR RENOVATIONS LLC • Haymarket, VA • 2015 – 2017
Calculated costs for a broad range of HVAC projects, ensuring profit and minimal cost to client. ESTIMATOR
Reviewed project requirements and determined overall cost based on materials and labor. Coordinated schedules and met with client at project’s completion to ensure satisfaction. Key Accomplishments:
• Quickly learned new processes and systems to become an integral member of the project delivery team.
• Efficiently managed competing priorities and deadlines. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR • Cochabamba, Bolivia • 2012 – 2013 Provided estimation services for road and highway construction projects in the lowlands region of Bolivia. ASSISTANT CIVIL ENGINEERING ASSISTANT
Analyzed budgets for road maintenance, repair, and construction projects. Apply understanding of materials and labor requirements to determine accurate estimate for project’s cost. Key Accomplishments:
• Commended by leadership teams for producing accurate calculations in efficient timeframes.
• Gained extensive experience in the execution of large scale civil works projects. Education & Training
Engineering, AS. Northern Virginia Community College, - anticipated 2022 Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY OF BOLIVIA Cochabamba, Bolivia 2013 LADO International Institute, Arlington, VA 2014