Customer Service and Sales Support - Canpaco Inc.
Customer Service Representative & Sales Support
Canpaco Inc - Woodbridge, ON
2019 to Present
• Responsible for Retail accounts management
• Timely Receipt of Purchase Orders, Entered Orders and issued RPA within parameters
• Actively managed Retail Inventory Levels
• Actively managed Retail Pickups and delivery schedules
• Assisted in Shipping & Receiving department
• Entered Customer Orders, provided quotes for orders & discount/volume pricing
• Product knowledge in Packaging Materials
• Coordinated with supervisors, sales representatives, sales managers, production Managers, shipping/receiving supervisors
Administration & Agency Services
Hunjan Financial Group Inc. - Mississauga, ON
2016 - 2019
• Manage day-to-day office responsibilities.
• Corresponding directly with insurance companies, brokers and clients in regards to new business and policy services.
• Preparing and maintaining client and broker files/records, day to day follow–ups and correspondence with principal companies and brokers on WealthServ system
• Processing pending & settling all new business for Insurance (Life, CI, Disability) following all Compliance guidelines.
• Processing RESPs/Investments applications submitted by brokers. Submitting & follow up on all Claims (Death, Disability, Critical Illness, Travel etc.)
• Maintaining a professional work environment to provide an excellent service to business associates, brokers and clients to their maximum satisfaction.
• Handle E-mail inquiries, incoming Canada Post mail, ICS, incoming/outgoing courier, ordering office & marketing supplies.
• Answering questions, suggesting solutions to problems, providing information and giving instructions
• Assisting Branch Manager with making arrangements for meetings/seminars.
• Making changes to clients' and broker files.
• Providing assistance to new and current brokers with contracting requirements, processing and follow ups.
• Servicing brokers and clients with inforce policies.
• Handling confidential information and demonstrating high level of discretion
• Updating brokers with important memos, newsflash, software updates from insurance companies.
• Placing and follow up with medical orders for insured(s) upon broker’s request. HR and Administration Specialist
Vrinda Consultants, India
2012 – 2015
• Ensured all office and human resources related tasks were completed efficiently
• Demonstrated attention to details while doing job adverts, checking application forms and short listing candidates for initial interview
• Requisition, applicant, and interview data in the appropriate (ATS) applicant tracking system, HIRECRAFT
• Handled a team of 4 recruiters.
• Experience in handling the entire Recruitment Lifecycle & ensured delivery on commitments.
• Competency based Talent Acquisition for premium clients.
• Leadership Hiring and Headhunting for niche profiles across sectors for Pan India & UAE.
Phoenix Comtrade Pvt. Ltd., India
2010 - 2012
• Documented and maintained HR administrative procedures and guidelines and review filing systems
• Completed relevant Human Resources forms and paperwork i.e. changes in employee status, benefits, leaves of absence, etc
Customer Service Assistant
Aegis Aspire Consultancy Services Ltd, India
2009 - 2010
• Provided superior customer service to Managers, Supervisors and Employees
• Provided administrative support to the department as required
• Responded to customer inquiries
Parsec Technologies Pvt. Ltd, India
2006 - 2009
• Completed various reports and retrieved data from the HRIS (ad hoc, standard weekly/monthly reports); monitored the accuracy and integrity of the data.
• Provided advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
• Maintained the manual and electronic files for various HR functions Education
Masters of Business Administration
Maharshi Dayanand University, India 2004 - 2006
Bachelors of commerce
Kurukshetra University, India 2001 – 2004
CUSTOMER SERVICE (10+ years), RECEPTIONIST (10+ years), ADMINISTRATION (10+ years), SALES SUPPORT (10+ years), MSOFFICE (10+ years), INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (5 years)
• Proven ability to analyze corporate goals & operations then initiate solutions that improve overall performance
• Proficiently managed and supported key client accounts building confidence and rapport with reliable follow through and effective communication
• Ardent troubleshooter with well-established talent for managing simultaneous projects, meeting deadlines and achieving positive results
• Ability to keyboard 50 words per minute accurately
• Awarded Best Employee of the quarter consecutively for three quarters for over achieving the assigned targets.
Strategic Planning AS-400/SAGE300/ EDI Microsoft Office Quality Improvement Shipping/Receiving Contract Review Order Management & Sales Support Team Building Customer Service