KASI PERUMAL SUNDARAJ
firstname.lastname@example.org 407-***-**** https://www.linkedin.com/in/kasiperumal/ ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida Expected Graduation date – May 2020 Master of Science in Data Analytics GPA–3.65
Anna University, India August 2012 - April 2016
Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering GPA – 7.47 WORK EXPERIENCE
PROGRAMMER ANALYST COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS May 2016 – Dec 2018
• Worked as a Programmer Analyst in supply chain management for our client “The Clorox Company”.
• Experience in handling large data processing including structured and unstructured data in SAP HANA databases. Worked with IBM lotus notes application and IT Service Management processes.
• Handled various Data security and Data Migration tasks for Client Applications. Actively involved in writing automation suites for application processing semi-structured data through servers which in turn saved 1.4 Million US Dollars for our client.
GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANT UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA September 2019 – Dec 2019
• Worked on Deep Learning and Natural Language processing using Recurrent Neural Network with Dr. Liqiang Wang. Initiated a project to work on improvising the Chatbot algorithm using the RNN network.
• This project aims to answer user queries which include nested intents, and this method allows the use of standard constituency parsing models to outperform sequence-to-sequence baselines on the sample datasets. DATA ANALYST INTERN STREAMLYNE January 2020 – Present
• Working on both new and existing Machine Learning models for Fundfit application. This includes Data Preprocessing, Text parsing and Normalization over unstructured data.
• Also implementing various python packages, modules and libraries for functionality using NumPy and other data analytics tools which involves general python programming. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming Languages Python, R, Scala, JAVA
Packages Scikit-Learn, NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, TensorFlow Visualization Software Tableau, PowerBI
Database System MySQL, Oracle, HDFS
Query Language SQL, Hive, Impala
Big Data Tool Hadoop, Apache Spark, PySpark
IDE Anaconda, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Lotus notes, XCode and SAP web IDE Certifications Python Developer, Machine Learning, TensorFlow and Big Data TECHNICAL PROJECTS
Project 1: Tweet Analysis – R (twitter, NaiveBayes) The goal is to strengthen the research on analyzing the tweets of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton and to develop Machine Learning Models to classify the tweets of Trump or Clinton and clustering them based on topics they follow. Project 2: Jazz Music Generation using RNN with LSTM – Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, SciPy) The RNN model is trained with patterns of the jazz soloist and this RNN generates a sequence of values that are post-processed into musical chords. The output file was in midi format which can be converted into mp3 to listen to the generated music. Project 3: Image Classification using Deep Neural Network – Python (NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn) This project predicts an image as a cat or non-cat. The dataset had 12288 images and I used 4 hidden layers with a total of 32 neurons constructed with tanh activation function. The training accuracy of the model is 98% and the test accuracy is 81%. Project 4: Multiple MapReduce jobs in Distributed Scheduler for Big data application – Hadoop & Spark This project aims to improve the energy efficiency of MapReduce applications, for satisfying the service level agreement (SLA) and consumes approximately 40% less energy. This gives priority to large tasks due to the hard deadline constraint and tries to close the optimality gap by filling with smaller tasks in a leftover time of each slot based on the deadline.