FAISAL KAMAL MOHAMMED
To work according to the requirements of the organization to the very best of my abilities in an effective and efficient manner.
Reliable, Punctual, Work under pressure, Patience and Hardworking, Good Communication skills, Perseverance to achieve the set goals. Commitment & Dedication towards task. Excellent organizational and time management skills with well-developed problem solving abilities. EDUCATION:-
Bachelor of commerce
Osmania University Sep.2002 – Aug.2005
- Strong knowledge of MS office
- Ability to type at least 60+ wpm.
- Auto Cad Basic Knowledge
- Permanent Resident
DRIVER – GTA, Ontario Feb. 2019 to Present
Temporary Production Worker/ Team Member Apr. 2018 to Jan. 2019 Magna/ Formet Industries – Through (HCR) and The Job Shoppe Duties:-
- Machine Operating, Assembly, Quality Assurance, General Housekeeping Duties Etc. Cashier
Esso Gas Station – Scarborough, Ontario Sep. 2015 to Mar. 2018 Faisal Kamal Mohammed Page 2-2
Document Controller Mar.2014 to Aug.2015
WorleyParsons Engineering Co. Ltd. – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Responsibilities:
Receiving documents, drawings from affiliate/contractor and controlling the flow of received documents to all the departments
Day-to-day updating in and out logs of all the project documents.
Quality Check of Documents like drawings, Transmittal, all QA/QC related documents.
Ensuring all documents follow the approved format.
All the project documents will be kept in an easily identifiable sequence stored in a proper condition to protect from damage or loss.
Obtaining computer back-up in the Hard disk on weekly basis.
Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
Administrative Assistant Oct. 2012 to Feb 2014
MARAFIQ (Second Party HAK GROUP), Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Document Controller Feb. 2009 to Sep. 2012
Saudi ABV General Contractors Co. Ltd. Yanbu, Saudi Arabia Position: Sales Executive
Employer: SHOPPER’S STOP, INDIA Aug. 2005- Jan. 2009 DUTIES:-
- Attain/assist Customers.
- Maintain /updated records of all incoming outgoing goods and supplying accordingly.
- Maintain the documents and goods in the back store under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Receive & log all goods before check in store.
- Receiving goods from affiliate/stores and controlling the flow of received goods to all the departments.
- Handle and solve all Customer’s problem.
- Handle staffs and their salaries.