Curriculum Vitae: Asad Khan; Land Surveyor; +971********* Page 1
Current Job Title: Land Surveyor
Personal Name: Asad Ali Khan
Father’s Name: Ghulam Muhammad
Current Address: Dubai UAE.
Mobile Number: +971*********
Passport No: E3706778
Visa Status: Employment Visa
Marital Status: Married
Aim to work in a progressive and challenging organization as an executive that utilize and enhance my analytical skills. My career goal is to become solutions oriented professional, I am eager to apply my qualification and experience towards launching a successful career with an organization that capitalize on construction while offering opportunities for ongoing professional growth and commitment to superior performance. EDUCATION:
Diploma of Land Survey Civil Technology
Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation), Arts Group. COMPUTER SKILLS:
Ms Office. ( Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point)
Internet. ( Email, Web Browsing, etc)
Windows and other Computer application.
Curriculum Vitae: Asad Khan; Land Surveyor; +971********* Page 2 WORK EXPERIENCE:
Working “TORQUE PILING TECHNOLOGY L.L.C”
As a Land Surveyor from August 2017 to Present.
Worked “DUTCH FOUNDATION & CONCRETE PROCESSING CO.” As a Land Surveyor from January 2016 to July 2017.
Worked “IZHAR CONSTRUCTION (PVT) LIMITED PAKISTAN” As a Land Surveyor from July 2013 to October 2016.
Worked “LAKE CITY HOLDING LAHORE”
As a Land Surveyor from January 2012 to May 2013.
TECHNICAL SKILL, COMPETENCE & OPERATE:
Total station can operate.
Sokkia = All Models.
Leica = All Models.
Nikon = All Models.
Auto & Digital Level
• Setting out as per co-ordinates for buildings and construction of roads parking, Earth work, kerb stone, storm water drainage, sewerage system.
• Control and handling the level of different positions.
• Calculate and mark the co-ordinates of different elements.
• Control the alignment of project.
• Marking all infrastructure Points and Leveling.
• Prepare the daily survey report.
• Collect the Data from site as required Engineering Department.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data including measurement and calculation
• Topographic Survey.