• Seven years Internal Compliance Auditing.
• Ten years of general accounting, field auditing.
• Proficient in GAAP, GAAS, and FAR standards.
• Microsoft Office, and Deltek application.
• Extensive mathematical computation, reconciling, discrepancy and analyzation experience.
• Extensive training in client retention, communication, analytical thinking, and resolution using data and compliance research. EDUCATION:
• BS, Accounting, University of Maryland, University College, MD, 2005
• AA, Business Administration, Montgomery College, 2000
• Certificate in partnership and personal income tax H&R Block, 2007
• Certification from Humentum and NGOs/USAID; an introduction to Contract Management, 2018.
• Awarded the Auditors Community of Practice Award of Excellence – 2008 LANGUAGES:
• English (native)
GEOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE AND CULTURE:
• St, Kitts, St. Thomas, USV Islands, surrounding Caribbean islands, and the USA.
The Mitchell Group Washington, DC 2012-2019
• Maximized company profit through Compliance and Financial-Audit
• Identified areas of monetary waste via Systematic examination of financial records, and management controls.
• Audit home and field office expenditures, transactions and supporting document.
• Increased profit by decreasing waste through review and amendment of original contract agreements where necessary.
• Assist financial project management / logistic support within the Financial and Administrative unit.
• Executed accountability system to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act was met.
• Facilitate the coordination of required documentation for external audit testing and analysis relating to multiple third-party auditors, including, but not limited to, financial, client, federal, and statutory auditors. Light House Ministries International Silver Spring, MD 2008-2012 Treasurer
• Maintain records of all income, revenue, receipts, expenses, disbursements, assets and liabilities.
• Analyze financial records to forecast future financial position and budget requirements.
• Delegate authority for receipt, disbursement, banking, protection of custody funds.
• Perform monthly reconciliation of bank statements, receivables and accounts payables.
Integrate Management Resources Group, Inc., Washington, DC 2005 – 2009 Accountant
• Performed auditing of “pension plan assets” and other audits.
• Reconstructed incomplete Financial databases.
• Share Center data collection and performance of special assignments as directed.
• Prepared detailed audit reports for plan Assets, Plan Document, Source Financial Document and Participant Data Audits.
• Reviewed and researched hard and electronic documentation of all form of Finance communication for accuracy as part of a full audit process.
• Awarded employee distinction team award for performance through partnership, by the president of the company – 2007. Diplomatic status without work eligibility: Montgomery County, MD, 1996- 2005
• Attended Montgomery College and thereafter the University of Maryland University College earning degrees in Business Administration and Accounting respectively and thereafter personal income tax at H & R block.
• Participated in an internship program at Drew Dawn enterprise a subcontractor to (NIH) National Institute Health.