Crescencia D. Sioson
Mobile Phone: 202-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: ***** ********* ****, *****, ** 20716
Dedicated, hardworking professional with diverse experience in leadership roles, public relations, journalism and writing and civic programs; has good analytical skills, and has a good ability to organize outreach programs, organizational promotions and educational events with productive results.
In my several outreach programs like the job fairs, I was successful in helping in the deployment of nurses, factory workers and hotel workers to South Korea, Singapore, and the United States.
In my non-profit, non-government organization, the ActionCare Organization, Inc. (Philippines), we had conducted successful medical missions in Pangasinan, and Batangas provinces.
• I am a person who is dedicated to her job and would use her skills, knowledge and expertise in achieving her full potentials.
• I am willing to learn new skills using both traditional and modern approaches in accomplishing tasks assigned to me.
• Creative and innovative problem-solver who can formulate workable solutions.
• Loyal, dedicated and hardworking employee who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks.
• Goal-oriented and results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building good relationships with colleagues and constituents.
• Good in public relations and communication skills. An experienced writer/editor for more than 10 years.
May 14, 2017 - August 14, 2017 Parish Secretary
St. Edward the Confessor Parish
Pastor John Barry (Immediate Supervisor)
• Writes and edits the weekly Bulletin
• Acts as a front-liner for inquiries from parishioners, answer phone calls.
• Assists parishioners in their requests for birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates.
• Prepares and posts weekly clergy schedule, announcements and prayer requests from the
• Prepares and designs brochures
2015 - April 2017 Volunteer services in varied institutions ranging from Church, Senior Bowie Center, Baranggay Community, non-government organizations that cater to giving livelihood trainings for mothers and unemployed individuals, medical missions, fund-raising for outreach projects for the poor (such as dance for a cause, sports events like run for a cause, social events); facilitates job fairs
2005 - 2015 President/Chairman
AVC GEMS ’65 H.E.L.P., INC.
(Health, Education, & Livelihood for Progress)
- an Alumni Non-profit Organization
• Manages the Organization’s planning and programs.
• Facilitates the implementation of projects for the benefit of poor constituents, and the whole community.
• Organizes meetings and trainings.
• Presides on the whole management of the Organization.
• Delegates tasks to the staff/members in carrying out the different programs and projects
for the benefit of the indigent residents especially those who are jobless and out-of-school youth.
• Coordinates community projects with other non-government organizations and other
2003 – 2006 Public Relations Officer San Beda College, Manila
• Writes news, press releases and feature articles to promote and advertise San Beda College.
• Coordinates media coverage of San Beda College events; featuring San Beda in television.
• Writes and edits the Bedan Reporter.(Official publication of San Beda College)
• Attends meetings and conferences that have relevance to the San Beda College’s needs and concerns.
• Assists the Rector-President, Fr. Anscar J. Chupungco, OSB., in activities and projects related to public relations within the College community and target markets.
• Helps organize events to promote the College and its programs and courses.
1998 – 2003 President/Chairman
ActionCare Organization, Inc.
• Plans and implements different projects for women and out of school youth
• Facilitates linkages with different government agencies and other non-government organizations.
• Organizes and conducts livelihood trainings and medical missions.
• Provides assistance to OFW victims of sexual and physical abuses.
• Manages strategic planning of events and ensures that all activities are in accordance with
the organization's mission.
1997-1998 College Lecturer
College of Commerce
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
• Give lectures on English Composition and Literature at the College of Commerce of the
University of Santo Tomas.
1993 –1996 Supervising Labor Officer
Public Employment Service Office
Pangasinan Provincial Government
• Conducts extensive research on current job resources, materials, and legal recruitment
• Do matching job openings in different companies, local and abroad with skilled job-seekers.
• Coordinates successful job fairs for local and overseas employment through a coordinated
effort with Employment/Recruitment Agencies licensed by the POEA and the
Department of Labor.
• Facilitates and conducts seminars on safeguards against illegal recruitment.
1992-1993 Liaison & Project Officer
Office of Vice-Governor Ranjit Shahani
• Coordinates programs and projects of the Vice-Governor with other Government Agencies,
Officials and the media.
• Organizes meetings and seminars of interest for the public’s welfare like job fairs and
• Represents the Vice-Governor in meetings with foreign investors who desire to establish
community development projects in our Country
1974-1978 Executive Assistant II
Public Relations Office
Philippine National Railways, Manila
• Wrote and edited news articles for a weekly PNR Newsletter
Philippine Ambassador Narciso Ramos
• Gathered and wrote news articles
Bachelor of Literature in English Journalism, 1970
University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Philippines
Foreign Relations & Diplomatic Practice, 1977
University of Manila, Philippines
Master in Public Administration (29 units)
UST Graduate School
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
Training and Professional Development:
UP (University of the Philippines) Institute of Creative Writing Teacher Seminar
Sulo Riviera Hotel, Matalino Street
Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines
Date: January 21, 2017
U.S. Immigration & Visa Symposium2006
Speakers from U.S. Embassy (Manila):
Mr. Joseph Tilghman,
First Secretary & Chief, Non-Immigrant Visa;
Ms. Edith Spruil, 2nd Secretary, Consular Officer
Venue: Dusit Hotel, Makati City, Philippines
Date: March 23, 2006
Travel and Tour Agency Management (Lecture-Seminar)
Venue: Executive Lounge, Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Date: July, 2005
11th National Public Relations Congress
“Building Relationship for a Better World”
Venue: EDSA Shangri-La Hotel, Makati City
Date: September, 2003
Summer Planning Conference of San Beda College
Theme: Toward Full Implementation of San Beda College’s
Six-Year Development Plan
Venue: Coral Cove Resort, Puerto Galera, Mindoro Oriental, Philippines
Date: May 8 – 10, 2003