• firstname.lastname@example.org • 949-***-****
Dear Prospective Employer:
This letter and resume are for your consideration for a position that I believe will fully utilize my professional skills and personal abilities. My background reflects extensive experience in, but is not limited to the following areas of proficiency:
• Laundry & Linen Operations Management
• Familiar with all Operations and Maintenance of Industrial & Commercial Machines
• Comprehensive Knowledge of all Chemicals for Laundry & Dry Cleaning
• Inspection of Laundry, Linen & Uniform Facilities
• Inventory Control Purchasing
• Guest Relations & Dispute Solving Expertise
• Excellent Follow-Through / Attention to Detail
• Dedicated To Excellence & Customer Satisfaction/Retention
• Personnel Training & Development
• Problem/Conflict Resolution & Crisis Intervention
• BILINGUAL: ENGLISH / SPANISH
I have also developed the ability to establish and maintain high-level interaction and rapport with personnel, c-level executives, high profile professionals, VIP’s, guests, clients, vendors, and management. These are all combined with proven business knowledge, and a comprehensive education in hotel operations within a casino environment.
My demonstrated abilities within all facets of Laundry Management operations, along with my “hands-on” supervisory style empowering my personnel to perform at their highest levels of productivity, within fast-paced and high-volume hotel environments are skill sets I will bring to your organization. This includes my ability to work with people from all lifestyles, while providing exceptional leadership, interpersonal listening and communication skills are unsurpassed. Additionally, my problem-solving of guests/employee concerns while implementing viable solutions are abilities that have been recognized throughout my career; all of which resulting in highly profitable, efficient and smooth flowing operations.
You will find me a loyal, personable, and dedicated individual. My positive personality enables me to maintain effective and efficient performance in a conscientious manner.
In closing, I would like to add; I have significantly expanded the corporate presence, overall client base, and operational profitability of companies by which employed. I want to thank you for your time and consideration, and welcome the opportunity to meet with you and further discuss my qualifications in detail.
Ana Aguilar encl.
• email@example.com • 949-***-**** •
PROFILE A competent, skilled and results-driven professional over 8 years of experience, and a strong record of achievement in providing the necessary guest services, hospitality, linen/laundry management and personnel motivation expertise to ensure streamlined operations, guest satisfaction, and increased proficiency.
BILINGUAL: ENGLISH / SPANISH
Effective decision-maker; able to quickly evaluate available alternatives in a logical manner. Excellent communicating, listening and negotiating skills coupled with the ability to establish and
maintain rapport with all levels of personnel, management and clients. Computer Operations: Microsoft Office Suite
Proven background at high levels of personnel development and training, encompassing: leadership, team building, planning, organizing, and problem-solving, all of which realized significant contributions to bottom-line results.
People Oriented • Service Oriented • Results/Profit Oriented
10/17 – 10-18 HILTON ANAHEIM CONVENTION CENTER @ ANAHEIM, Anaheim, California
• Responsibilities encompassed: managing and supervising a staff of 60 employees controlling inventory accounts at different Hilton locations (Anaheim/Newport Beach/Costa Mesa/Corona/San Diego)
• Interacted with housekeeping department ensuring inventory control was properly maintained
• Performed comprehensive inventory checks of chemical & linen inventories
3/13 – 9/17 THE GRANDVIEW RESORT @ LAS VEGAS, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Perform a diverse range of responsibilities to include, but not limited to: overseeing both productivity and performance, and “hands-on” management of up to 20 personnel while supervising teams production for all orders required on all 8 towers of property on a daily basis; measuring water and linen quality for best linen overall quality production; all of which resulting in highly efficient and smooth flowing laundry management operations.
• Interact with housekeeping department ensuring all orders are correctly and timely completed, and performing weekly and monthly inventory control of all linen and chemicals. Additionally ensure all driers and washers are well maintenance and/or call for equipment maintenance when necessary.
11/09 – 2/13 PLANET HOLLYWOOD RESORT, Las Vegas, Nevada
• Responsibilities encompassed: managing and supervising a staff of 20 employees with
accountability for outgoing high-level linen quality practices; consistently discarded and treated soiled stains when needed. Responsible for upkeep, safety and a consistently highly productive environment.
• Performed comprehensive inventory checks of chemical inventories, and worked closely/interacted with team of both Housekeeping and Janitors, while ensuring excellent guest services, guest satisfaction, as well as problem-solving pertinent issues and implementing viable solutions.
10/02 – 10/09 INDIVIDUAL RESIDENCE, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
HOUSE MANAGER / ASSISTANT
• Worked for well-known family of attorneys managing their residence as well as their public and private life’s. Supervised babysitters of young children, and all property functions. Additionally served as an assistant administering all correspondence and handling incoming telephone calls, and
efficient calendar organization of numerous upcoming meetings.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Master’s Degree – Accounting & Administration / Bachelor Degree - Accounting & Administration
UNIVERSITY OF GUADALAJARA
Specialized Training / Professional Development:
• CPR Certified - Red Cross
• Cell Phones in the Work place
• Slips trips & Falls Safety
• Violence in the Workplace Safety
• Becoming a Leader & Creating a Positive Workplace
• Workplace Ethics
• Sexual Harassment Training
• How to Resolve Conflict
• Becoming A Supervisor Through Management
References Available Upon Request.