I am an experienced and highly motivated midwife, kind and caring, capable of working under extreme pressure and challenging environments. I am very thoughtful and careful, and I pride myself in doing my job well and taking great care of others. I love to help in bringing new life into the world, and assisting new parents in their new experiences.
■ Team Player. ■ Highly organized
■ Sensible and practical. ■ Confident
■ Approachable and friendly. ■ Flexible
■ Focused and attentive ■ Adaptable
● November 2017- To Date: Doctors without Borders-OCB- South Beirut Project.
- Senior Midwife Working for a large Women’s Health Centre (Maternity, with patient centered care concept).
- My duty is to attend to women in labor, conduct deliveries, observe the patients and their babies during the post-partum period, and give health education/Promotion.
- Receiving and treating Gynecological cases, SGBV, RGBV.
- I can ensure that all the women I attend to are receiving high quality evidence-based medical care, to ensure their safety throughout their journey into motherhood.
• November 2016 – November 2017: Total Care Lebanon- Beirut, Lebanon.
- Claims Officer, responsible for all the medical approval cases.
• Mars 2015 - November 2016: Medivisa - with coordination of UNHCR. North-Lebanon.
- Senior Delegate
● January 2007- January 2009: Arope Insurance Company. Tripoli, Lebanon.
- Senior Delegate
● January 2004- January 2005: Saint- Lourdes hospital. Beirut, Lebanon,
- Clinical Midwife, Maternity ward (Delivery room, Antepartum, postpartum, Nursery) Education Qualification Summary:
September 2000- July 2004: Bachelor Degree in midwifery. Lebanese University, Faculty of Public Health. Tripoli, Lebanon.
1998: Lebanese Baccalaureate (Experimental Sciences). Continuous Education, Training and Seminars:
o BLS - AED Training. American Heart Association, Saint-George Hospital, Lebanon. October 2019. o Neonatal Resuscitation Program, American University Of Beirut, Lebanon. July 2019. o Fetal Heart Monitoring Course, Saint-Josef University, Beirut, Lebanon. April 2019. o Advanced Life Support In Obstetric, ALSO. MSF Organization, Beirut, Lebanon. Personal Details:
o Nationality: Lebanese.
o Age: 40.
o Marital Status: Divorced.
o Computer Skills: Major MS Office Program (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer). o Languages: Arabic: Native, French: Fluent, English: Fluent. o Hobbies: Reading, Jogging.
o Address: Mazraa Street, Beirut, Lebanon.
o E-mail: email@example.com