SHERNEY CARMEN MAPSON
Name: Sherney Carmen
Address: * ****** ******
Cell phone number: 076-***-****
Marital status: Single
ID Number: 880**********
Home language: Afrikaans
Other languages: English
License: Code 10
*I communicate well with people.
*I am motivated and have the ability to learn fast.
*I take pride in everything I do.
*I love working with people.
HIGHEST QUALIFICATIONS: GRADE 12
School attended: Hoerskool Roodepoort
INTERNAL COURSES INSTITUTION COMPLETED
E-Mail Etiquette Training Metropolitan Life 25/08/2008
Telephone Techniques Metropolitan Life 13/08/2008
CSO Product Training Metropolitan Life 05/06/2008
Unsecured Loans Metropolitan Life 14/02/2008
Metropolitan Life 24/07/2009
Lonehill Medical Centre
Front Desk Receptionist & Claims Assistant
Dr. M. F Cassim: 011-***-****
●Welcoming of patients
●Registering the patients
●Schedule follow up visits and authorizations
●Assist with the medical aid remittances
●Submitting claims to the different medical aids
●Follow up on outstanding accounts and arrange payment
●Collect and allocate payments accordingly
●Update payment arrangements
●Update patients records
●Assist with chronic application process and registering thereoff
●Responding to incoming telephone calls and emails
●Providing support services to patients and medical staff
●Assist with the labelling of bloods
●Processing of invoices
●Ordering and restocking office and clinical supplies
●Assist with medical aid enquiries
●Assist with authorizations and ICD-10 codes
●Assist with the processing of medical aid claims
●Assist with inbound and outbound calls
● Drafting emails and send written communication to patients regarding their
●Assist with Travel Clinic enquiries
●Drafting of monthly reports
●Assist patients with different payment options
●Liase with pharmacies and medical aids regarding chronic prescriptions.
AJ FAST ELECTRICAL & PLUMBING
Customer Service Administrator/ Front desk Receptionist.
(01 August 2017 – 28 September 2018 (Contract)
Mrs. Enid Menagen: 081*******
● Assist with inbound and outbound calls
● Drafting monthly reports and assist with processing claims
● Managing the reception area
● Process quotes/ invoices and receipts.
● Scheduling appointments and bookings
● Collecting payments
● Assist with the customers complaints
● Drafting emails and sending written communication to clients
● Liaising with suppliers
● Sending payment notifications
● Updating payments
● Assist walk in customers with their queries
●Assist with authorizations for claims
●Assist with service bookings
● Transferring calls to relevant departments.
●Collecting of payments and issuing of payment receipts/invoice.
Dali Mantlana Attorneys
Call Centre Agent
01 February 2017 – 26 June 2017(Contract)
Debt Collecting / Recoveries
Ms. Sharonne Cooke: 081-***-****
Inbound and Outbound Call Centre
● Assisted with the Radmin Dr/specialist accounts
● Assisted with enquiries regarding the outstanding Dr. accounts.
● Collected payments
● Scheduled appointments
● Scheduled payment dates
● Drafted emails and send written communication to clients regarding their
● Send payment notifications
● Updated payment arrangements
Customer Service Agent (Gems medical aid)
18 May 2015 - 31 January 2017 (Temp Assignment)
Mr. Samuel Chakunyuka: 078-***-****
Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Agent.
● Assisted members of Gems Medical Aid with all their updates and changes.
● Explained members on all different options and benefits on the GEMS Medical
● Assisted members with calculating their premiums and payments on all different
● Transferred calls to the different departments.
● Scheduled appointments and bookings.
● Faxed and emailed communication to clients.
Call Centre Consultant
05 March 2007– 16 January 2014
Vanette Volmink: 079*******
Inbound and Outbound Call Centre Agent and assisted with Front Desk Reception.
● Handling of telephonic enquiries regarding maintenance of policies, e.g. claims,
premiums, cancellations, surrenders, loans and paid up of policies.
● Identify leads and sending to correct channels
● Assigning cases to Admin department for finalization.
● Following up on open/not resolved cases.
● Assist with administration and maintenance of policies.
● Solving queries via written correspondence, telephonically, email or by sms.
Assigning cases to Head Office and assisting with follow-ups on urgent cases.
DMS (Scanning of documents onto The Document Management System)
Create work on Remedy System.
Sending and receiving faxes to process movements.
Check if client is linked to the policy on Cicsp system and do transmissions.
Assist with confirmations of the customer’s details and documents.
Checking/ tracing faxes within turnaround time of 15 minutes.