**** ******** *******, *************, **, 30043 • email@example.com
• SolidWorks 2010, 2014, 2016: Mechanical Drafter and Designer – Mechanical Parts, Assembly and Engineering Drawings – Devices, Fixtures, Tools Design (4+ years)
• AutoCAD 2002, 2004, 2008, 2010: drafting, editing and design, sets of electrical schematics and mechanical assembly drawings (8 years); some 3D experience by self-taught
• Electronic Data Transfer: Word; AutoCAD; Excel
• MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
ߦTop-performing professional in various fields. ߦHighly skilled in mechanical design. ߦInventive, innovative and problem solving. ߦDesigned inventions valuing devices. ߦIndustrially savvy, creative in temporary tools and devices. ߦKnowledge in general mechanics and mechanical assembly. ߦFull knowledge of imperial and international standard (metric) measuring system. ߦDiligent and determin- ed to bring quality at its highest level. ߦHighly and self-motivated (when fully trained). ߦPositive “can do it” attitude. ߦInquisitive, self- taught in a couple of software. ߦDevoted, eager to learn new skills, software usage. ߦIndependent, results and efficiency oriented. ߦSelf-starter, cooperative, work well alone and as a team player. ߦEnergetic, persuasive and goal-oriented. ߦMeticulous and perfect- ionist. ߦSeeking ways to automate work processes for increasing productivity, speed and cost reduction. ߦOpen-minded, accurately following instructions. ߦFiling and book keeping skills. ߦSeeking best work strategy for maximum efficiency. ߦEnthusiastic, both flexible and versatile, a well-rounded performer committed to continued excellence. ߦFluent in Hungarian, Romanian, and English. ߦSome intermediate French reading and understanding. Professional Experience:
CABLES MANUFACTURING COMPANIES, Alpharetta, Suwanee, GA Feb 2011 – May 2016 // Feb 2017 – Aug 2019
• Using SolidWorks, designed fixtures, tools and devices for production improvement which were approved and built for use on production floor. Experience in various cables, connectors, filling connectors with epoxy, assembly connectors on cables; electrical, hi-pot, functional, leak testing
• Found and proposed ways to improve and speed-up productivity. Some proposed ideas have been ignored by the Engineering and Production Leadership.
MECHANICAL DESIGN, Private Business, Kitchener, ON, Canada/Lawrenceville, GA Mar – Apr 2010 // Jan – Apr 2012 // Jan – Feb 2014 Mechanical Designer with SolidWorks
• Responsible for drafting and mechanical design using SolidWorks of various assemblies for spot-welding machines (starting from concept drawings).
• Parts, assembly and engineering (production) drawings. AUTOMATION, MOTOR DRIVES, ELECTRIC, MID/H-V MANUFACTURING, Suwanee, Duluth, Alpharetta, GA Jan 2002 – Jan 2010 // July 2010 – Aug 2010
AutoCAD Designer I/Drafter, Electronic (Mechanical) Assembler / Wiring Technician
• Using SolidWorks, designed concept assembly for fixtures and devices.
• Designed switchgears’ full wiring schematics and assemblies from preloaded templates, for all issue stages using AutoCAD.
• Wrote and edited AutoCAD related SOP’s for new hires for compilation of a User’s Handbook for company’s library and database.
• Trained and coached new hires or co-workers in using AutoCAD and MS Office programs. Education: Certifications/Formal Training:
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Certificate in AutoCAD 2002 Training – Level I (2D) University (formerly Mining Institute) of Petroşani, România Repro – Products, Smyrna, GA Faculty of Mining Installations and Machineries