R E S U M E
Name: Engr. Pancho P. Sayson
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/Tel No. 009***********
Date of birth: April 20, 1967
Place of birth: Lo. Salug Daku, Mahayag, Zamboanga del Sur. Philippines
Civil Status: Married
Spouse: Dr. Maribel V. Sayson, M.D.
Mother’s name: Fidela P. Sayson (Diseased)
Father's name: Teofilo B. Sayson, Sr. (Diseased)
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Mechanical Engineer -Manual & CAD Drafting of Mechanical Building Facilities
Al Qhatani Trad.&Cont.Est.(Manpower Supplier)_KSA such as Plumbing, Fire Protection, Hot & Cold Water Su-
(June 13, 1992- Feb. 10, 1998) pplies, Swimming pool, HVAC, including Special instal-
2. Mechanical Draftsman (Sub-contract) lation details drafting and Materials take-off.
Ballast Nedam Groep N.V._KSA
(Januanuary 28, 1993- July 6, 1994)
3. Mechanical Shop Drawing Designer (Sub-contract)
Ref. House Div. Klimateknik_KSA
(Feb 12, 1995- June 30, 1995)
4. Mechanical Draftsman (AutoCAD), (Sub-contract)
Al Robaya Establishment_KSA (ARAMCO Contract)
(October 7, 1996-October 31, 1997)
5 Mechanical Draftsman (AutoCAD), (Sub-contract)
(June 1, 1997-Feb. 10, 1998)
6. Mechanical Shop Drawing Designer -Plumbing Shop Drawing Design of Water & Waste Water Piping
Saudi Binladin Group_KSA Based on Contract Drawings & Coordinate with Consultant for
(March 11, 1998-March 11, 1999) approval including Material take-off of approved Shop drawings.
7. Member: Design Engineering Department -Water Treatment Plant load calculation design& Manufac-
Saudi Berkefeld Filter Company Ltd. / WETICO_KSA ture details, (Mechanical & Electrical including basic Che-
(April 20, 1999- March 05, 2015) mical Treatment applications & Material take-off)
8. Al Rashid Trad & Cont Co., KSA, ME & EE Procurement Dept. (October 2016–up to the present)
1.Water and Waste Water Plant Designs: Design calculation in Activated sludge, Reverse Osmosis w/ ROSA program, Design and Control Design using Programmable logic control PLC, Water and Waste Water Instruments, Basic Chemical Dosing of Water and Waste Water Treatment.
2.Electro- Mechanical Water and Waste Water Plant Drafting using AutoCAD and ELECDES Design Suite V 3.5 SCADA System Ltd.( Industrial Automation System Specialist)
3.Load Calculation of HVAC both Manual with ASHRAE and Carrier HAP 4.41 Software Program.
4.Swimming Pool, Fountain, Fire Protection Design using Elite Software.
APPLYING FOR MECHL. PROCUREMENT ENGR. &/OR WATER TREATMENT (RO) DESIGN ENGR.
Courses: Bachelor of Science In Mechanical Engineering (with PRC License)
Graduated Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering