Jenelyn Purisima Quintal
** *****’ experience in Payroll with a demonstrated history of working in the Outsourcing and Oil & Energy Industry. Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Performance Management & Strategic Planning with Strong Human Resources and Analytical Skills. Work Experiences
Viventis Interim Management – Operations Lead (September 2019 to Present)
(6th Floor 45 San Miguel Ave. Ortigas Pasig City)
- Managing the end to end process of payroll, billing, compensation & benefits operations
- Final Validator and Approver for Payroll, Billing and RFP request for Travel and Cash Advances
- Monitoring all deliverables and ensuring that we provided the service as per agreed SLA
- Monitoring of billing disbursement and weekly collections
- Preparation of Monthly and Quarterly Revenue Report
- Supports the team by modifying the current template to automated one
- Created a process flow for Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Billing & Collection Operations
- Responsible for team's performance review
- Enhancing the team performance and ensure that everyone is properly engaged
- Provide high-level guidance in Operational activities
- Act as Level 1 in escalation matrix and the immediate address ion of concerns
- Provides a monthly governance call to get all the client concerns and ask for the feedback of our last month services
- Updates the client if there are any changes in the process such as statutory rates and process updates
Viventis Interim Management – Billing & Collections Lead (November 2018 – August 2019)
- Monitor and coordinate BILLING concerns and customer contact & follow up by clients & Viventis team ensuring end-to- end case resolution, workflow completion and required escalation in order to provide clients & Viventis team with timely and efficient solution.
- Monitor and coordinate COLLECTION concerns and customer contact & follow up by VIM staff ensuring end-to-end case resolution, workflow completion and required escalation in order to provide staff with timely and efficient solution.
- Work with &/coordinate with management, payroll staff and business partners to ensure the effective team operations, fair and consistent administration of adherence to policies and procedures, maintaining and improving billing details, deadlines and collection services.
- Checking and auditing of payroll reports, ensuring legislative & company compliance (tax compliance, etc.). Validates accuracy of data (i.e. employee movement, salary increases, allowances, last pay, reimbursements, etc.) versus HRIS information.
- Support development, consolidation and presentation of billing, collection, client budget monitoring, and various financial reports to ensure compliance with VIM requirements. Advise on the timetable and instructions to enable all departments and clients to submit relevant inputs and guide management during the billing and collection process. Review and validate data received to ensure its accuracy and suitability as a basis for billing & reporting.
WorleyParsons Business Sdn Bhd – APAC & UK Senior Payroll Analyst (Nov 16, 2017 to Oct 31, 2018) Suite 12-1, Level 12, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical, Bangsar South City, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
- Ensure all payrolls for countries such as Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, China and UK are accurately and timely processed within the agreed SLAs, also adhering to the statutory requirements and company guidelines.
- Keeps up to date with payroll statutory changes impacts and manage key activities with payroll teams and location stakeholders
- Handle queries and investigation requests in relation to pay and statutory calculations, payroll procedures and other payroll related matters.
- Act as the 1st level approver for payroll reports and bank file uploads
- Provide inputs and participate in user acceptance testing in system maintenance and upgrade of multiple system processors in payroll cycles, including time management system (Oracle OTL), people data system (Oracle), payroll system (SAP), ticket management system (Service Now & Sharepoint) and data exchange server (Biztalk).
- Ensure team adherence to established standard operating procedures.
- Constantly review and maintain accurate and up to date SOPs and reference materials.
- Identify opportunities, prepare business case and implement approved process improvements, simplifications and standardization.
- Monitor and engage multiple vendors in achieving the agreed performance metrics and cost efficiencies
- Act as first level of escalation (Level 1) to the business; coordinate with team members and payroll vendor for effective handling of payroll operation support, data analysis, customer complaints and payroll issue resolution.
- Lead operation calls (Level 1) with finance, people groups and payroll vendor for each pay cycle run
- Accountable for the team performance on productivity and agreed KPIs as stated in service level agreements and internal team goals
- Coach and manage the team members on professionalism and work performance. Set disciplines and manage quarterly performance appraisals
Green Pasture Recruitment Agency, Inc. – Payroll Manager (Aug 26, 2015 to Oct 31, 2017) 17th Flr. OMM Citra Bldg. San Miguel Avenue Pasig City
- Final checking of payrolls.
- Final checking of last salary and 13th month pays.
- Final checking of Alphalist.
- Preparation of all billings.
- Monitoring of some disbursement.
- Preparation of other task assigned by the Managing Director.
Talent2 HR BPO Corporation – Australia Payroll Executive (April 14, 2014 to August 15, 2015) 7/F Technoplaza 2, Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon C, Philippines
- Preparation of Weekly, Fortnightly, Bimonthly and Monthly Payroll for Australia.
- Ensuring that all payroll policies are adhered to and any exceptions are approved
- Analyzing and solving client's queries
- Preparation of End of financial year processing.
- Preparation of payroll tax
- Lodging of payroll tax
- Preparation of General Ledger reports and balancing if there are discrepancies
- Preparation of SGC reports
- Escalating issues to the appropriate level when required
- Preparing other task assigned by the Payroll Delivery Team Lead
Greatwall Manpower and General Services, Inc. – Billing & Collection Officer (Sept 9, 2013 to Apr 12, 2014) 43 V. Lim Santolan Ave. Greenhills, San Juan City Manila
- Monitoring and checking of end to end payroll.
- Monitoring and checking of Mandatory Benefits.
- Preparations of overall billings
- Disbursement of billings
- Monitoring and collecting of receivables
- Performing other task assigned by the Accounting Manager
Sharp Karilagan Management Services,Inc. – Payroll & Billing Specialist (Mar 2011 to Aug 2013) 3rd Floor BF Condominium Bldg. A. Soriano Ave. corner Solana St., Intramuros Manila
- Checking of contractual employees' payroll (ensures that the gross pay is balanced with what is billed and all deductions are applied)
- Monitoring of all loans, cash advances and coop contributions of employees.
- Preparation of all CHSI Billings.
- Preparation of Sales Invoice and Statement of Account for CHSI Billings.
- Checking of 13th Month Pay computation for employees. 3
- Monitoring of payrolls (make sure that this is done 3 days before the payday)
- Performing other task assigned by Accounting Supervisor Accounting Assistant – August 2010 – March 2011
- Preparation of Monthly Input Tax (Liquidation of Staff Allowances)
- Preparation of yearly Alphalist of BIR for Sharp Karilagan with approximately 700 employees.
- Preparation of Check Vouchers and its corresponding checks for CHSI and SKMSI.
- Preparation of other books in Excel forms.
- En-charge in releasing of 2316 of every employees.
- Preparation of Last Salary of every resigned employees.
- Preparation of another task assigned by the Accountant Data Migration Specialist – February 2009 – August 2010
- Entry of Employee Information Sheet to Payroll System
- Encoding of loans such as SSS, HDMF, Premiere and Mercantile
- Preparation of CHSI and SKMSI Payroll using payroll system. (Access, Fox Pro and Web. Exe.)
- Preperation of Bank Debit Memo's (East West, Metrobank, BOC and BDO), diskette and client payslips every payday.
- Printing of payslips and year to date history of employees.
- Summary of SSS, PHIC and Withholding Tax Contribution from System.
- Bank Transactions (receiving of payroll, fund transfer, deposit and encashment)
- Timekeeping of DTR's of other CHSI Clients.
- Preparation of Manual Payroll (No ATM Cards)
- Preparation of Yearly 13th Month Pay of Employees.
- Performing other task assigned by the Payroll and Billing Specialist Education IETI COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Course: Information and Communication Technology
- Cisco Certified (Cisco Networking Academy I-IV Assessments) – International License
- Sam & Tom Certified (Sam Cengage Learning Microsoft Windows Expert) – Japan License
- Licensed in Tesda NCII in PC Operations – (Local License)
- Excellent in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good in English and Filipino Communication Skills
- Knowledge in PC Basic Trouble Shooting and Networking.
- Knowledge in Web Designing using Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Knowledge in Macromedia Flash.
- Knowledge in Installing and Formatting of Computers. Personal Information
- Birthday: March 12, 1988
- Civil Status: Single
- Citizenship: Filipino
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. JENELYN P. QUINTAL