Chennai- 600 116
To begin my teaching career at a highly reputed and eminent educational institute and to gain exceptional career move ahead through long efforts and performance regularity.
Master of Engineering (Applied Electronics), Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur in the Year 2012-2014 with aggregate of 7.7 CGPA (FIRST CLASS)
Bachelor of Engineering (EEE), Sri Muthukumaran Institute of Technology, Mangadu in the Year 2000-2004 with aggregate of 66.67% (FIRST CLASS) Higher Secondary Course (HSC) in Avichi Higher Secondary School, Chennai in the Year 2000 with aggregate of 81.25%
Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) in Children’s Academy Matriculation School, Chennai in the Year 1998 with aggregate of 76.7% IMPLANT TRAINING
I have attended implant training with ETA Engineering at Beliciaa Towers, Chennai. ( May 2004 to Nov 2004).
AREA OF INTEREST
PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES: Basic Verilog and VHDL, C, C++ Basics, Java SOFTWARE TOOLS: Mento Graphics, Xilinx, MATHlab, Opti System DOCUMENTATION TOOL: MS Word, MS PowerPoint
Master of Engineering
Project Title: Chaos Based Fiber Optic Bidirectional Communication Project Description: Fiber – optic chaos communication system is explained and the information is embedded in the chaotic carrier of the transmitter and recovered after a transmission by a receiver that synchronizes with the transmitter.
Bachelor of Engineering
Project Title: Temperature Control Of Motor Windings. Project Description: The objective of the project is detection of multipoint temperature. It can be obtained being a single drive using Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD).The resistance of the inductor change when its temperature changes.This property is utilized for measurement of temperature.
Paper Published / Presented
Presented a paper on “Chaos based fiber optic communication” for National Conference on “Enhancing Trends in Nano, Embedded and Telecommunication Technologies-ETNET’14. Chaos Based Fiber Optic Bidirectional Communication. Published a paper on “Chaos based Fiber optic Bidirectional Communication” on International Journal of Advanced Research in Electronics and Communication Engineering, (IJARECE) vol.3, Issue 4,pp.494-499.Apr 2014. WORK EXPERIENCE
1. Having 3+ years of experience as a Software Programmer in Dreamware Infotech. (Dec 2004 to Oct 2007)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Programmed Jsp,Servlets
• Progammed only with core java and databases.
• Developed client side interface in HTML and validated data using java script. 2. Worked at Olympia Tech Park as IBMS operator for two years. (April 2010 to March 2012)
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Managing the entire administration incharge and operation of IBMS at Olympia Tech Park,Guindy.
• To collobrate with the integrated operational of Chiller Plants, AHUs, Chiller Pumps, DG auto/manual operation. Fire alarm and Fire Protection System, Energy monitoring, Access Control System, Public Address system and CCTV operation.
• Coordinate with maintenance team and vendor team for effective function.
• Generate report on daily,Weekly & Monthly basis. SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Possess good organizational and time management skills Ability to perform tasks in team and independently. Smart working with good communication & team building ability. ACHIEVEMENTS
Won Best Performer Award from OTPL for the year 2008. I won first prize in chess competition in college level. ETRA CURICULAR ACTIVITIES
Organize Blood Donation camp.
Name : J. Akilandaeswari
Father’s name : T. Jayaraman
Date of Birth : 11th August 1982
Gender : Female
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Tamil, English, Hindi
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge.