VIMMIGARI SANJAY KUMAR
To obtain a position to innovate things by unleashing my technical and managerial skills and strive for personal and organization development. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
S.no QUALIFIACTION COLLEGE PERCENTAGE YEAR OF
1. BE – MECHANICAL
2. INTERMEDIATE Sri Chaitanya
3. SSC Lotus high
• Designing in SOLID WORKS
• Designing in NX
• Analysis in ANSYS
PROJECTS AND INTERNSHIP
1. TATA MOTORS
• Domain: Worked in Engine room and acquired skills in various automobile service process.
2. PEGASUS FORMACO INDIA
• Domain: Learned about manufacturing of Ointments and various safety measures followed.
3. PROJECT: FRICTION STIR WELDING
• Study of friction stir welding of NICKEL ALUMINUM BRONZE by varying various parameters.
4. Visited Srisailam left bank hydel project and learned about power generation.
5. Attended design training program in RAMTECH industries. EXTRACURRICULAR
Part of Carpediem-8 publicity department.
Part of winning team of volleyball, SHRUTHI’19.
Participated in EDC-CBIT ‘startup crawl’ event.
Volunteer in RK-MATH for past two years.
Obtained merit in Engine assembly-disassembly conducted by EZENITH in Bits, Hyderabad.
Participated in engine assembly-disassembly conducted in CBIT. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. Date of Birth: 16 March 1998.
2. Gender: Male
3. Hobbies: Reading Newspaper, Attending Talks, Playing Volleyball,Swimming.
4. Languages Known: Telugu, English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that information provided above is authentic and true to the best of my knowledge
V. Sanjay Kumar