• HR Diploma - Mangosuthu Technikon, 2001
• Matric (Grade 12) - Mavumengwane High School, 1998 COURSES:
• SAMTRAC – NOSA Institute, 2017
• Ms Word
• Ms Excel
• Ms PowerPoint
• Ms Office
Sibongile Beneditor Ntuli
Sibongile currently is not working; she is
interested to start a career as a HR
Internship or a Junior HR Administrator
role, as she has HR Diploma
qualification. Sibongile is a reliable and
dependable person who is a detail-
oriented individual and open-minded,
she is tenacious to build a sustainable
career path for herself. She is a
dedicated and hardworking individual
who always tries to deliver her best and
she takes pride on her own work. She is
prepared to do additional reading and
research in order to improve her overall
knowledge of her field. She could
swiftly surpass your expectations on the
MANDENI MUNICIPALITY – Admin clerk
(2009 – 2018)
• Record and edit the minutes of meetings and
distribute to appropriate officials or staff
• Record information from meetings or other
• Distribute materials to employees or
• Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
• Prepare documentation for contracts,
transactions, or regulatory compliance.
• Record and maintain all vital and fiscal
records and accounts.
• Maintain financial or account records.
• Prepare meeting agendas or packets of
• Prepare informational or reference materials.
• Participate in the administration of municipal
elections, such as preparation or distribution of
ballots, appointment or training of election
officers, or tabulation or certification of results.
• Coordinate operational activities.
Ms Tholiwe Dladla(Supervisor) – 083-***-****/ 078058952 Maintain and update documents, such as municipal
codes or city charters.