Authorized to work in the US for any employer
P&j tech support - Redkey, IN
April 2018 to January 2019
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Managing filing system.
• Recording information as needed.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
• Coordinating events as necessary.
• Maintaining supply inventory.
• Maintaining office equipment as needed.
• Aiding with client reception as needed.
• Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases. Assistant Store Manager
Dollar General - Ridgeville, IN
February 2015 to July 2015
• Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
• Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
• Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
• Monitor and maintain store inventory
• Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
• Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
• Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
• Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
• Suggest sales training programs and techniques
• Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
• Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
• Handle complaints from customers
• Research emerging products and use information to update the store’s merchandise
• Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
• Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is function able and presentable
• Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
• Act as our store’s representative and set an example for our staff Lead Sales Associate
Dollar General - Portland, IN
February 2008 to June 2011
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
• Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
• Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
• “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
• Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
• Actively seek out customers in store
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Process POS (point of sale) purchases
• Cross sell products
• Handle returns of merchandise
• Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
• Build productive trust relationships with customers
• Comply with inventory control procedures
• Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design) Education
High school or equivalent in Education
East Mississippi Community College - Mayhew, MS
November 2005 to November 2005
MS Office, Filing, Quickbooks, Receptionist, Billing, Excel, Scheduling, Organizational Skills, Time Management, Sales, Word, Clerical, Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Training, Data Entry, Inventory, accounting
Technical Support Skills — Familiar
Measures a candidate's ability to apply protocols to identify errors and solutions in order to maintain system function.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/jloknevytjwmujaj Verbal Communication — Highly Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to effectively convey information when speaking. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/xgsrqdbp2uclb5su Written Communication — Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to convey written information using proper grammar rules. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/g1qtaktuha-qbspo Customer Focus & Orientation — Highly Proficient
Responding to customer situations with sensitivity. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/dbheenqw-n27apwq Scheduling — Familiar
Cross-references agendas and itineraries to avoid scheduling conflicts. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/f6m1nndc7vzy75rt Critical Thinking — Highly Proficient
Using logic to solve problems.
Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/aomotoeb-yunnyoj Call Center Customer Service — Highly Proficient
Measures a candidate's ability to demonstrate customer service skills in a call center setting. Full results: https://share.indeedassessments.com/share_assignment/ukpfoehyy-a5yxqd Indeed Assessments provides skills tests that are not indicative of a license or certification, or continued development in any professional field.