WILLIAM “BILL” BERKOWITZ, DC
Patient-focused, attentive, and resourceful professional with exemplary qualifications to support standard care, corrective care, and rehabilitative chiropractic services using diversified methods/techniques to achieve positive outcomes. Skilled at managing competing priorities with ease while fostering the delivery of quality patient care and performing effectively independently and collaboratively as part of a team in fast-paced environments. Utilize strong interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with patients, staff, and other healthcare professionals. AREAS OF STRENGTH
Advanced Biostructural Correction/Spinal Stressology ~ Motion Palpation ~ Applied Kinesiology ~ Network Spinal Analysis/NSA ~ Health and Wellness Education ~ Drop Table/Instrument Adjusting ~ Building Rapport ~ Patient Care Plan Implementation ~ Safety Precautions and Protocols ~ Providing Excellent Patient Care PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Regional Development Consultant, Ideal Protein of America, Inc., Santa Cruz, CA 2012 – Present Maintain full responsibility for demonstrating leadership, strong communication and relationship building skills, and extensive healthcare industry knowledge to successfully promote the company’s system/solution. Directly accountable for identifying, onboarding, training/educating, and supporting physicians and staff members in the delivery of a low carbohydrate diet protocol that addresses hyperinsulinemia/insulin resistance and its sequelae.
• Demonstrate an exceptional ability to build rapport quickly with people, establish trust and confidence, provide consultation and advisement, and utilize effective strategies to increase use of the weight management protocol.
• Consistently uphold a positive image of the organization, support sales, service, and business goals/objectives, analyze and respond to customer feedback, and remain attentive and supportive to the needs of all customers. Chiropractor, Private Chiropractic Practice, MA / RI / CA 1985 – 2011 Held accountable for leveraging excellent communication, problem solving, and leadership abilities to build and manage a multidisciplinary practice utilizing chiropractic, physical therapy, and medical specialties of physiatry, neurology, and orthopedics. Performed initial patient exams and evaluations, understood health history and needs, and developed, implemented, and modified as needed individualized plans of care for a diverse patient population.
• Ensured professional and courteous communications, demeanor, and interactions with patients at all times as well as continuously looked for ways to add value and improve overall patient satisfaction, loyalty, and retention.
• Exhibited ability to communicate clearly and effectively, used strong coordination and prioritization skills to complete work, and exercised excellent decision making abilities to ensure efficient day-to-day operations.
• Facilitated and maintained a safe, secure, and positive work environment at all times by ensuring compliance with established rules and regulations, healthcare policies and procedures, and accepted chiropractic protocols. EDUCATION
Doctor of Chiropractic (DC), University of Western States – College of Chiropractic, Portland, OR Credentials / Training:
• Licensed Doctor of Chiropractic (California/17010)
• X-Ray Supervisor and Operator (California/RHC00164354)
• Chris Kresser A.D.A.P.T. Functional Medicine Practitioner Training Program
• Functional Medicine Practitioner Training – Functional Medicine University
• Certified Foundation Training Trainer, Exercise and Rehabilitation – Foundation Training, LLC
• Certified Human Potential Coach – Bulletproof Training Institute