Doha \ Qatar
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• HACCP Implementation and ISO 22000 FSMS, FSSC.
• Risk assessment plans for Health & Safety requirements
• Quality Management; TQM; Statistical Process Control, Quality Assurance
• Food technology processing sequence
• Calculation of various material and food articles
• Production planning and control
• Chemicals safe handling processes
• Laundry Fabric Care.
• Water treatment requirements as Chemical and Biological Analysis EDUCATION
Jordan University of Science and Technology
July 2004 - B.sc. Food Industry Engineering
• GPA: Good
Katara Hospitality Doha, Qatar
Director of Operation Risk Jan 2019 – Current
• Responsible to all matters of operational risk in all local operating and pre-opening Katara Hospitality portfolio properties as well as new projects, Health and Safety audit and consultancy in relation to Food & Beverage, Laundry, Recreation requirements within the hospitality and employee accommodations.
• Application of highest standards of Hospitality Food Safety HACCP with all Food Safety & Hygiene records (HACCP format documentation sheets).
• Consistent detailed monthly Food Safety & Hygiene Checklist Inspection Audits.
• Conduct Arabic\English HACCP training (Basic Food Hygiene, HACCP Principles, Intermediate HACCP Training).
• Supplier HACCP Audit and follow up with hotels suppliers’ challenges and tender requirements.
• Liaise with local authorities and Doha Municipality & Health Authority for any Food Safety update Local and International follow up.
• Follow up with all Hotels improvement or corrective actions by receiving weekly Food Safety & Hygiene Inspection checklist from the hotels.
• Liaise with chemical reference companies (Ecolab, Diversey and others) to use the right (M.S.D.S) Material Safety Data Sheet, all training required and customer service needed.
• Implement HACCP Team in all Hotels as ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System requirements.
• Contact outside Food Safety companies to improve hotels HACCP, ISO 22000 and FSSC standards requirements by new machines, tools, equipment, training, uniforms, and materials. Katara Hospitality Doha, Qatar
Manager Operation Risk May 2008 – Dec 2018
• Closely working with over than 15 properties within company portfolio, to ensuring safe processes and procedures related to Food and Beverage, Laundry, Recreations areas and pools, Fire Safety practices and employee accommodation while coordinating with clients and contractors for proper supply chain management.
• Coordinate with food catering suppliers on food safety and hygiene standard requirements for hotels cafeterias.
• In-charge new renovations for F&B Operation by following H&S Standards requirements as Design and tools/equipment/machines and other matters.
• Liaise with International Food Safety companies related to International HACCP Training programs
(SGS, TUV, and Exova).
• Professionals In Fabric Care Training by Diversey (Three days training).
• Risk assessment plans for hotel operation.
• Legionella Risk assessment with manual and training.
• Doing internal laboratory microbiological testing for water, swabs and food.
• Serve Safe training certification and PASS National Restaurant Association International exam.
• Support hotels with all HACCP, FSSC and ISO 22000 food safety management certifications with 3rd party companies, Green Globe certifications.
• GCC/ GSO H&S requirements
Doha Marriott Hotel Doha, Qatar
Hygiene and Safety Food Manager Jun 2006 – Apr 2008
• Application International Marriott HACCP Standards (BSA HACCP checklist).
• Familiar in Food Safety Rules (Doha Municipality) & GCC/ GSO.
• Developed In house Food Safety Guidelines (Hotel Specific) with adheres to the Minor Food Safety Management System.
• Responsible for Daily, Weekly and Monthly in-house audits and in liaise with third party in conducting external audits, communicate the findings with Senior.
• Management by classifying the Major and Minor findings in an action plan with solutions and designated time period for each department and ensure proper corrective actions are identified and implemented.
• Assisting purchasing department to complete the food Supplier safety checks.
• Conduct Supplier audits, prepare an action plan submit to Purchasing.
• Cleaning and Sanitation, Waste Management, Pest control facility schedule must be aligned with Food Safety Requirements
• Full Course Training in “Essential Skills” for Managers (10 Modules).
• Full Course training in “Dynamic Team” for Managers.
• HACCP Principles & Guidelines for implementation and use Training.
• Pass two brand standard audits in International Marriott HACCP Standard 2006\2007 and 2007\2008.
• Pass level 3 of Award Supervising Food Safety in catering training. (Chartered Institute Environmental Health).
• Great Food Safe Food Essentials for Food Safety training.
• SCIENTIFIC QUALIFICATIONS:
• Jordan Engineers Association Membership (JEA) since June 2004.
• In completed Industrial Engineering Master Degree at Jordan University of Science & Technology Followed courses in Quality Control & Project Managements & Motion Time Study & Operation Research & Design and Analysis Statistic & Applied Statistic.
• Food Safety Consultant for KATARA Cultural Village Restaurants.
• Speaker in workshop on “Safe Food Practices Workshop” with Health Authority & Doha Municipality & all five stars hotels in Doha and other restaurants. (1st September 2007)
• Speaker in workshop with Doha Municipality about Katara Hospitality properties food safety management system with other food service and suppliers involved on food safety requirement – workshop held at Murwab – Al Sadd hotel.
TECHNICAL TRAININGS AND ACHIEVED SKILLS
• Chemical Process Safety Training.
• Chlorine Safety Training.
• Environment Management System Training.
• Fire Safety and Prevention Training.
• Food Safety and Handling Training.
• Hazard Communication (HAZWOPER) Training.
• Hazard Material Management.
• Incident Management and Response: Introduction and Resources Training.
• Job Hazard Analysis Training.
• Laboratory Safety Training.
• Material Safety Data Sheet Training.
• Portable Fire Extinguishers Training.
• Problem Solving and Process Management Tools Training.
• Processes for Quality Products and Services Training.
• Project Quality Planning Training.
• Quality Assurance and Quality Control Training.
• Risk Management Planning Training.
• Risk Response Monitor and Control Training.
• Signs and Tags Training.
• The Food and Beverages Industry Overview: Version 2 Training.
• The insurance Industry Overview: Version 3 Training.
• The Who, What & Why of ISO 9000:2000 Training.
• Workplace Security Awareness Training.
• Serve Safe Ecolab Training.
• Imitational intelligent Training.
• Green Globe and building workshops.
• Place of Birth: Jordan/ Irbid.
• Nationality: Jordanian.
• Birth Day : 8th May 1981
• Residency Country: Qatar
• Visa Status: Residency Visa
• Marital Status: Married
• Number of Dependents: 5
• Driving license Issued form: Qatar
• Arabic (mother tongue).