Renata da Gama Saintive
· PROFILE ·
Technical professional experienced in working in complex project-based software environment and user-acceptance testing using Agile Methodology. Interested in utilizing expertise to secure employment in Quality Assurance Testing.
· PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE ·
Halliburton Energy Services – US Houston - TX
Senior Software QA Tester July 2014 – October 2019 Responsible for the quality of software development and operation. Involved in performing manual test to ensure the software fits its purpose.
• Test and design the three versions of the new software used in the field for Geosteering Service.
• Training and mentoring new members of the technical software testing team on best practices.
• Provide continuous guidance for global field operations during the implementation of new software or features.
• Present software progress to upper management for continued budget approval.
• Identify software and hardware limitations within new tools and features and provide recommendations to improve performance.
Software QA Tester June 2007 – July 2014
• Test and design four versions of the software used in the field for drilling service.
• Write defect reports related to the software
• Design, implement and execute complex test cases and workflow which map to requirements
• Simulate field environment issues to the laboratory. Halliburton Services Ltd. – Brazil North and South America Senior Petroleum Field Engineer February 2003 – June 2007 Worked and supervised on-site job with tool preparations, log generation, data acquisition and quality control for MWD/LWD tools.
• Skilled in Logging/Measuring While Drilling (L/MWD) for offshore oil exploration in seas greater than 3000m.
• Conducted and coordinated safety training for new oilfield employees.
• Established/adapted computer program for data acquisition from oilfields in Brazil. Alcoa-Fujikura Ltd. – ALF Minas Gerais, Brazil
Automotive Manufacturing Engineer April 2002 – October 2002 Assisted in development and manufacturing of electronic distribution systems for personal/commercial vehicles at Denso Group–Planta de Betim, the largest producer of electronic automobile components in South America.
Universida de Federal De Itajuba, Minas Gerais, Brazil B.S. Mechanical Engineering awarded January 2003
· PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS and SKILLS·
• Fluent in English and Portuguese, knowledge of Spanish • Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Microsoft Test Manager • Agile Methodology