Old Dominion Graduate with a passion for
the medical arena. A motivated and
results-driven individual who pays
meticulous attention to detail and thrives in
all environments. Always willing to lend a
helping hand. Outstanding interpersonal
and communications skills. Dedicated and
conscientious work ethic both individually
and as a member of a team. Quick and
eager to learn and help lead any
organization to success. Outgoing and
engaging personality that engenders trust.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician
CPR/First Aid certified
Medical Careers Institute, College of
Health Science of ECPI University–
Virginia Beach, VA
CrossFit – Running – Weightlifting
Travelling – Hiking – Reading
REBECCA MACDONALD MOTT
Tidewater Community College
Continued General Education 2016 - 2019
Academic Excellence Recognition Program 2018
President's Honor Roll Spring 2019
Old Dominion University
August 2010 – May 2015
EXPERIENCE OF NOTE
Urology of Virginia - Medical Scribe (Reconstructive Department) 2016 – 2019
• Developed healthy relationships with a number of different Surgeons.
• Cultivated a deep understanding for General/Reconstructive Urology.
• Assisted assigned surgeon in gathering vital information from patients.
• Ordered medications according to surgeon’s plan of action.
• Assigned appropriate diagnoses, imaging/labs, assessments & follow ups. Placed fitting orders for scheduling and billing purposes.
• Assisted with procedures (cystoscopies etc.) & triaging (vitals) patients.
• Outlined labs/imaging findings per Surgeons instruction.
• Established excellent ability to navigate patient EMR’s. Khames Jewelers – Fine Jewelry Sales Associate
2015 – 2016
• Conducted sales of expensive and high quality jewelry.
• Managed entire storefront and internal spaces to ensure cleanliness and ease of navigation for customers.
• Inspected all jewelry to ensure the highest standards of quality for all products displayed.
• Maintained ﬁne jewelry security standards for expensive store assets and infrastructure.
Shorebreak Pizza & Taphouse – Waitress and Bartender (during college) 2011 – 2015
• Performed floor sales work, including greeting, assisting customers, placing orders and ensuring customer service satisfaction.
• Trained all new employees in effective waitressing.
• Helped organize and carry out special events and fundraisers. Kings College Taunton (High School) – Sports Leader Program 2008 – 2010
• As a Nationally ranked athlete, coached multiple age groups in athletic skills, games, and the importance of working in a team. SKILLS
Time Management - Sound Judgement - Eﬀective Communication - Patient Education - OSHA regulation trained - First Aid/Personal wellness - Organization - Customer Service - Team Work
Attention to Detail - Problem Solving – Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint