ROBERTO OPTHANIEL R. LOZANO
** ********* **. ***** ***** Park Village, Merville
Tel no. 4632600
Mobile No. 099********
Email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification/ Trainings: Project Management Training, ITIL certification (V3) WORK EXPERIENCE:
FSG Capital – IT Consultant/ Project Manager
March 1,2019 – to present
● Evaluate, validate and recommend the purchase of IT related equipment as follows:
Routers, switches and WIFI/ access points
Security equipment - Biometrics/ RFID/ CCTV
● Assists and recommends in the design of the network including the server room as per requirements of the client.
● Attends meetings and collaborates with the vendor/ supplier/ service provider on the client’s network requirements.
● Validates recommendation of the service provider.
● Ensures that all works are performed and done in accordance with the standards set by the client.
DJRL Security Equipment Trading – Head of Technical Operations April 2015 to present
● Conduct ocular inspection to small, medium enterprise.
● Consult with businesses regarding CCTV security system needs.
● Performed appropriate measurements for installation purposes.
● Install CCTV systems in Commercial settings including parking lots inside stores and over registers as requested and needed.
● Make recommendations regarding where cameras should be installed according to individual building's construction.
● Perform residential installations of CCTV security systems.
● Test all installations and setups to make sure they worked properly.
● Deals with supplier/vendor on the acquisition of the equipment.
● Provide training on system use once installation completed.
● Prepares cost and budget of the project.
IBM – ISD (IBM Solutions Delivery) – Shift Lead working for Thomson Reuters Feb 2015 – April 2015
● same job description as stated below
Thomson Reuters - Team / Shift Lead
June 2010 – January 2015
● Manage the Team’s schedule/ shifts to ensure that the all shift schedule is staffed at all times in order to meet Service Levels and Team Targets.
● Track and analyze ticket request in SM9 requests and generate statistical reports. Review Volume Requirements and provide recommendation for staffing requirements.
● Provide recommendation for acquisition of equipment, tools, and space needed to allow team members to adequately support the customers.
● Ensure that team is providing first-class desk side (including desktops, laptops, IP phones and mobile phones) service support for internal clients from beginning to closure.
● Ensure requests are received and handled in a professional manner and logged with sufficient information.
● Manage the processing of incoming calls to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely, and effective resolution of end user issues.
● Manage day-to-day activities with hands on approach, upholding the industry service standards and expectations to ensure that the team goals and SLA’s are met.
● Conduct daily shift and periodic meeting to make sure the team understands daily goals, task assignments, and important communications.
● Manage 2nd point of Escalations when SLA & End User Satisfaction fail. Act as a further escalation point for customers and internal IT Support teams.
● Takeover or assist a Workplace Engineer with their ticket or calls when necessary. Provide floor support when available.
● Perform interviews and applicant screening as required.
● Enforce Company & Department Rules, Regulations and Standard Procedures. Trends and Technologies, Inc.
Project Manager – Project Management Office
August 2008 – June 2010
● Direct and manage project development of sales from beginning to end, specifically Cisco, Nortel and Avaya products.
● Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
● Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
● Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
● Ensures that the deliverables to clients are met and delivered with superior quality and within the prescribed timelines.
● Reviews and participates in major activities within the project such as requirements definition, user acceptance testing, etc to ensure qualify of any applicable project deliverables.
● Plans, manages and controls all phases of projects across teams, including definition study with client, design and actual implementation in large-scale system environment
● Monitors work deliverables through resource planning, project scheduling, time estimates and forecasting·
● Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
● Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using MS Project.
● Track project milestones and deliverables.
● Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation,
● Manages risks and issues by anticipating and identifying back up plans to achieve the project objectives.
DKJennings Consulting Inc.
Project Management Technical Consultant
June 2005 – July 2008
● Support infrastructure development by installing, configuring and providing support on other servers both in-house and at client’s location.
● Interface with customers to gather deployment and infrastructure requirements.
● Handles the IT infrastructure (LAN/WAN) of the company by doing preventive and active maintenance on both hardware and software.
● Accompany project consultants and aid in fulfilling customer requirements by providing technical inputs.
● Ensures IT facility meet the needs of individuals and projects
● Evaluates new and most innovative technologies and determine how these can help with the organization.
Gilat Satellite Networks Ltd.
May 2001 – August 2003
● Responsible for sourcing out suppliers and negotiate cost on the initial installation of VSAT’s for customers and ensure that installation is within quality.
● Handled the documentation and processing of Purchase Order made by customers and monitored the timely delivery of the equipment.
● Conducted site inspection of hub site on electrical, cable raceway, air conditioning requirement prior installation of hub equipment.
● Interfaced and coordinated with freight forwarders/ brokers on the companies’ importation.
● Responsible for the overall project implementation on delivery, installation and acceptance.
● Maintained ongoing contact with the clients to assure that the project is kept on schedule.
● Handled logistics and inventory of all equipment shipped in the Philippines and responsible for the safekeeping of spare equipment in the warehouse.
● Represented the company for product presentation on specific clients. Philippine National Bank
Bank Executive Officer (Technical Operations Division – Communications Network) May 1999 – May 2001
● Monitoring and management of communications database backups, logs, and journals; installation, maintenance and upgrading of database software.
● Implemented the installation of ACT Frame Relay Access Device (FRAD) of more than 150 domestic and international branches for their LAN (TCP/IP) and WAN (SDLC).
● Assisted in planning and design and implemented the migration from IBM Front End Processor (SDLC) 3745 and 3725 to Cisco 7513.
● Assisted in planning and implement the use of PC’s as back room using TCP/IP protocol.
● Worked and coordinated with telecommunication engineers on the installation of modems, ACT FRAD, Motorola Vanguard for Y2K implementation.
● Implemented the dial backup of domestic online branches for Unisys Teller Terminal and ATM.
● Performed the testing, evaluation and recommends various voice and data communications equipment and test equipment e.g., Routers, Switches, Modems, Multiplexers, FRAD.
● Research and resolution of problems related to IT issues as escalated; acting as liaison with other department units in the resolution of day-to-day communication and operational issues.
● Administered and coordinated the installation and upgrade of the Banks PABX (Nortel SL-1).
Informational Technology Officer
(Technical Operations Division – Communications Network) October 1994 – May 1999
● Conducted site inspection of domestic branches on electrical (grounding and outlets) and computer requirements prior conversion to online.
● Implemented the transfer of all data network from Escolta to Financial Center using the Banks acquired SCITEC multiplexers.
● Coordinated with telecommunication carriers on the transfer of all leased lines and back haul link of PLDT, PT&T, and Globe Telecom.
● Installed Unisys Teller Terminals, PC’s and ATMs and communication lines for domestic branches.
● Oversee the quality testing of data communication lines using protocol analyzer and coordinate with carriers telecommunication engineers. Data Encoder / Computer Operator IV
(Technical Operations Division – Communications Network) June 1992 – October 1994
● Activates teller terminals and Automated Teller Machines through the operator console.
● Prepared reports on terminal and line downtimes and status of teller terminals and ATM” PERSONAL DATA:
Education/Course : B.S. Electronics and Communication Engineering Feati University 1981-1987
Computer Engineering Technology
Access Institute of Computer Technology 1988-1989
REFERENCES: to follow as needed.