Eligible to work in the U.S. for internships and for full-time employment for up to 36 months without sponsorship DNYANESH TARTE
Richardson, TX 75080 VISA Status: F1
The University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX May 2021 Master of Science in Computer Science
Savitribai Phule Pune University, Maharashtra, India May 2019 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Engineering CGPA: 8.28/10 TECHNICAL SKILLS
Programming Languages : Java, C/C++, Python, R
Java Frameworks : Spring MVC, JSP, Servlets
Machine Learning Libraries : NumPy, Panda, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, TensorFlow ACADEMIC PROJECTS
Humanoid Robotic Arm for Application in Hazardous Environment Spring 2019
• Designed and assembled a Humanoid Robotic Arm capable of mimicking the actions of the user.
• Achieved higher manoeuvrability by providing 8 of Degrees of Freedom.
• Awarded as the best Project Poster in the competition conducted by Computer Engineering Department. Skills used: Arduino, Python, C#, Outlier Detection Bill Payment Tracker Fall 2018
• Proposed a bill payment tracking system where one can add or delete bill payments dynamically.
Prototype for Stack-Overflow Fall 2017
• Developed a Question-Answer forum where students can post academic questions.
• Designed an index to provide the most ‘upvoted’ answer at the top.
• Maintained consistency in the answers by deleting entries with higher ‘downvotes’. Skills used: Android, PHP, MySQL
Grocery Billing System Fall 2016
• Created a billing system to simulate a supermarket shopping experience.
• Implemented features to calculate the total invoice for the customer and accordingly update the inventory.
Skills used: C++, Object Oriented Programming, File Handling ACTIVITIES
Humanoid Robotic Arm for Application in Hazardous Environment, Paper Presentation Spring 2019 Machine Learning A-Z: Hands-on Python & R for Data Science, Udemy Spring 2019 C/C++, AngularJS, Socket Programming, Conducted workshops 2016-2019 ABU Asia-Pacific Robot Contest (ROBOCON), Member 2016-2017 Roller Skating National Championship, Runner Up 2010-2011