Mokhtar Fathy ELSharawy
Mobile / WhatsApp: 002***********
Career Objective :-
• Seeking for a challenging HSE position where my skills, activities background utilized and developed. Education :-
• Graduation year
Work & Training Experience :-
Egyptian Drilling Company (Maersk Drilling) onshore, offshore drilling and work over rigs. HSSE Engineer from Jan 2011 till now.
• Provide new-employees with health and safety orientation as well as other essential trainings as required by the HSE program.
• Perform safety induction for all new crew members and visitors.
• Coordinate safety meetings to ensure content complies with the manual requirement and assist supervisors with information's and advices.
• Review, and discuss weekly QHSSE report with all personnel present at the rig.
• Carry out risk assessment and outline safe operational procedures which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
• Assist and monitor the implementation of emergency response and drills.
• Investigate accidents on the rig and prepare their reports.
• Inspect all safety related equipment on the rig as per inspection schedule.
• Following up actions of STOP cards and STOP analysis.
• Review SMS to ensure all crew working safe.
• Hygiene auditing, ensure that catering crew are following procedures in storing foods, wearing PPE, have health certificates.
Petro mint Alexandria for petroleum Maintenance Company. HSE Officer from Oct 2009 till Dec 2010.
• Responsible for implementing HSE procedures in site.
• Ensure inspection surveys implemented on regular bases.
• Ensure compliance with company HSE policies by all personnel, support personal and take time out for safety if necessary.
• Perform random PTW/Management System audits.
• Prepare training materials and conduct training and educational programs aiming at raising the HSE awareness of the employees.
• Support and advice on the proper implementation of QM-HSSE Management System.
• Investigate accidents on the site and prepare their reports.
• Monitor and evaluate the HSSE field issues and to provide genuine solutions to field problems.
• Perform vendor assessment to evaluate vendors.
Sherif Baghdadi for chemical intermediate industries. Prod. Eng. from Jan 2009 till Oct 2009.
• Responsible for preparation raw materials for ceramics companies.
• Check the housekeeping at work place.
• Review MSDS for chemicals materials and discuss the hazards with employees.
• Do inspection for electrical equipment’s to ensure the safety for employees.
• Hazard identification to make safe work place.
• Evaluate fork lift driver’s behaviors while driving. Rotex printing, dyeing and finishing textiles.
Dyeing Eng. from July 2008 till Jan 2009.
• Responsible for preparation the percentage for the chemicals used for dyeing textiles.
• Follow up and supervision at dyeing stages.
• Increasing safety behavior/awareness of employees.
• Review MSDS and suitable PPE for employees.
• Review transportation contractor’s to clarify safety requirements.
• Prepare and distribute safety alerts as required.
• Coordinate "right-to- know" programs regarding hazardous chemicals. Training Courses :-
• NEBOSH IGC.
• OSHA general industries & construction.
• IOSH managing safely work.
• Risk assessment.
• Safe Management System.
• Lifting, Rigging equipment’s and working at heights.
• Load securing and safe cargo handling.
• Confined space entry and rescue.
• H2S Gas testing and combustible gases.
• Electrical safety.
• Advanced Firefighting.
• Advanced First Aid
• Incident reporting and investigation system.
• Manual Handling.
• STOP for safety.
• Rig mathematics.
• Safety values.
• Scaffolding & fall protection.
• Safe together.
• Team building.
• Lockout & Tag out.
• Ship Security Officer.
• Heli Deck Fire Fighting.
• Environmental awareness.
• Fast Rescue Survival Craft.
• Heli Deck Officer.
• Perfect command of written and spoken Arabic, mother tongue.
• Excellent in written and spoken English.
Computer Skills :-
• Excellent in dealing with all Microsoft windows operating system.
• Excellent in dealing with Microsoft office package.
• Excellent in dealing with internet.
• Excellent in dealing with Photoshop.
• Excellent in Leadership
• Excellent in Time Management
• Excellent in Communication Skills
• Excellent in Problem Solving
Personal Data :-
• Date Of Birth
• Marital status
• Military service
Ready upon Your Request