Address: ***, **************, **************** (Po), Erode (DT), TamilNadu-638153
Contact No: 978-***-****
Email ID: email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position in a Leading Edge organization, by utilizing my knowledge and the skills, abilities obtained through my experience and education, with the opportunity for the development of Organization along with the professional growth. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
B. E, Mechanical Park College of Engineering and Technology 2013 - 2017 CGPA: 7.7 / 10
Higher Secondary Government Higher Secondary School 2012 - 2013 Percentage: 91
SSLC PKP Swamy Matric Higher Secondary School 2010 - 2011 Percentage: 93
ASHOK LEYLAND LIMITED
Designation - Graduate Apprentice Trainee
Role - Production Executive - MDV Chassis Assembly (01/2018 - 01/2019) RESPONSIBILITIES
● Responsible for the overseeing production of MDV trucks on Chassis assembly line.
● Achieving Production Targets as per plan and Schedule adherences with committed level of quality.
● Conversant with advanced assembly practices such as POKE YOKE, Quality gate functioning, EOL testing, Etc.
● Rectifying production related problems and take immediate countermeasure to avoid line stoppage.
● Analyzing areas of quality issues and taking interim steps to rectify and corrective to avoid the recurrences.
● Clearing Off-track vehicles regularly in order to avoid delay in billing.
● Updation and maintaining TQM - Daily Management file (Line stoppage and Safety, Quality) periodically (monthly wise) and reporting the same to top management.
● Carrying out continuous improvement projects through KKD and JDI regularly.
● Well versed with MOST and line balancing activities to improve MET.
● Resolving IR related issues in the MDV chassis line.
● Ensuring 5S and Safety standards in workplace.
Title: Elimination of line stoppages due to Engine VIN sticker and Chassis VIN sticker wrongly pasting issues in M & HCV Chassis Assembly.
Essential: Microsoft official
Undergone In-Plant training at Rane (Madras) Limited, Pondicherry (April’16). CO-CURRICULAR & EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
● Active Participation in Workshop on WELDING TECHNOLOGY held by Coimbatore institute of Technology Coimbatore on 10th Jan 2015.
● Active Participation in International conference on Innovative Research in Engineering and Technology ICIRET 2017 organized by Park College of Engineering and Technology.
● Active Member in Indian Institute of Production Engineers (IIPE) from 2013 to 2017.
● Organized several events of ‘EXCAPADE’ a National Level Technical Symposium by Mechanical Department held at Park college of Engineering and Technology (2016) .
● Participated in Science camp Under Inspire Internship Scheme conducted by Department of Science and Technology (DST), New Delhi.
● Active blood donor in Lions Club of Erode Supreme Charitable Trust Blood Bank. AREA OF INTEREST
Mr. GERARD AROKIARAJ, Divisional Manager, Ashok Leyland Unit 2, Hosur. Contact No: 822******* Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org SKILLS
Date of Birth : 16/05/1996
Sex : Male
Father’s Name : M. Vadivel
Mother’s Name : V. Lakshmi
Languages Known : Tamil, English
Nationality : Indian
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: (SARATHI V)