As a fresher, am looking out for a platform to exhibit my technical skills along with my professional skills where in I’ll learn the new things, will work with complete dedication and accomplish the tasks in a stipulated time. I will be a good team player and motivate my peers to get the best results from them. EDUCATION
2019 8.56 CGPA
Shree Guru Pre
Vani Vilas Public
• Software’s Known: CATIA V5, SolidWorks, Ansys.
• Structure and Mechanical Properties of Polymer Derived Composite Fabricated by Friction Stir Processing
Friction stir processing (FSP) is a solid-state processing uses same principle as friction stir welding. In the present study, FSP has been employed to disperse the pulverised particles of a crosslinked ground polymethyl hydrogen siloxane (PMHS) ceramic phase into Aluminium by an in-situ process
• Design and Fabrication of Multi-Angular Gearless Mechanism Multi-angular gearless mechanism which is an equipment in alternate to bevel gear used for transmitting power between the two shafts placed at an angle between 0-90 degrees in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions.
• Three months worked as intern in “Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru”
• Four weeks of industrial training on " Multi-Cylinder Inline Fuel Injection Pumps” at Bengaluru Plant, BOSCH Limited.
EXTRA CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND CURRICULAR ACTITIVES
• Successfully completed the course in “CATIA” at EduCADD Learning Solutions, Tumkuru January-2019
• Participated in the 'Ready Engineer' Training Program Conducted by TATA Technologies Ltd. in the year 2017-18, covering Fundamental of Engineering Design, Analysis and Manufacturing with Hands on Training in CATIA
• Three years rendered service as member for college event organising groups “Halcyon” and
Date of Birth : 11/11/1997
Nationality : Indian
Known Languages : English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi Hobby : Playing Musical Instrument (Tabla).
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned information given by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.