Address : Jeddah, 23761
Phone : +966-*********
LinkedIn : mishari-mohammed-02a71
Strong team working
Safety and compliance
English (Advance levels,ELS,
Berkeley, California, USA)
A Licensed civil engineer and a registered member of Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE), Certified Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) in Construction Safety and Certified Competent Person for Scaffolding. Committed to providing high-quality services for each project and has a focus on health, environment, and safety. Able to work independently under minimal supervision, self-motivated, professional and offers consistent results even in challenging environments.
Bachelor of Science: Civil Engineering
University of Business and Technology - Jeddah
Graduated with 3.89 GPA.
2019-10 Member Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) (#492408). 2019-10 Certified Constructions Safety (OSHA).
2019-09 Certified Competent Person for Scaffolding. Work History
Trainee Engineer - The Sail Tower
Al-Saad General Contracting, Jeddah
• Getting the Knowledge of the tasks and works of
civil engineers on site.
• Analyze survey reports, maps, blueprints and other data to effectively plan (Tower project).
• Assessed site conditions and collected Data to
determination safety issues and report it.
• Interacted with site labor to ensure compliance with Maps and codes.
• Tested the materials to determine foundation
strength and Quality.
Salman Bay, Dhahban, Jeddah
• Collect water samples to test alkalinity, hardness and residual levels.
• Assess of water pollution percentage, causes, and how to treat it. From engineering point of view.