NAME : KANYIKE MUSA
OTHER NAME : MOSES.
MARITAL STATUS : MARRIED.
ADDRESS : MATAR QADEEM RD
MOBILE : +974-********
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
DATE OF BIRTH : 29/02/1984.
YEAR INSTITUTION AWARD
2013-2015 Makerere University Business School Diploma in Business Administration /Accounting…not yet
2006 -2008 United Media Consultants & trainers (UMCAT) Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
YEAR INSTITUTION AWARD
2012 Makerere University Certificate in Accounting & Finance Institute of language and IECD
2012 Makerere Institute (MISD) Certificate in banking and finance 2010 Makerere University Certificate in Procurement and Institute of language and IECD Logistics.
2010 Makerere University Certificate in Computer Applications 2004-200 Jinja Progressive S.S: Uganda Advanced Certificate (UACE) 1999-2002 St. Thaddeus High School: Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) CAREER OBJECTIVES
To obtain a challenging position in which I can build on my experience and knowledge to Develop dynamic skills and experience in planning, communication, organization and Administration while effectively contributing to the achievement of organization goals and Objectives.
YEAR COMPANY POSITION
2009-2010 Fairway Hotels . Supervisor.
2011-2011 Silver Springs Hotel. Cashier.
2011-2014 IFTRA Uganda Ltd. Assistant Accountant.
2015-todate QNIE / Qatar National Import & Export C0. Data Analyst / data processing &Sales coordinator and counter sales man / Cashier My Roles as a Cashier Silver Springs.
• Receive cash from clients and credit bills which are assigned by guests
• Managing all petty cash payments and maintaining records.
• Carrying out other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Preparing cash vouchers pads.
• Paying salaries to work and many more duties
My Roles as Accountant with IFTRA (U) LTD.
• Creating and managing company files.
• Entering and managing all accounts vouchers like;
• Payments vouchers both bank and cash.
• Purchases both local and Imports.
• Sales both local and export sales Etc.
• Creating and maintain ledgers of accounts.
• Setting up inventory items.
• Entering and managing transactions.
• Payment processing and taxation.
• Maintaining trade and other receivables.
• Debtor list.
• Debtor reconciliation
• Offal debtor, other receivable.
• Related party transaction.
• Maintain cash and bank.
• Bank transactions ( Everyday )
• Cash transactions.
• Balancing off cash books dairy with Tally.
• Bank reconciliations every month
• Balancing of IOU ‘S and sending statements to Superiors
• Trade and other payables
• Creditor’s list.
• Creditor’s reconciliations.
• Related party accounts.
• Maintain Sales ledgers
• VAT returns s for each month.
• Sales invoices for each month.
• Cost of sales
• Purchase ledgers.
• Purchase invoices for each month both Service purchase and Goods purchases
• Working on Payee Records and Pay Roll for Staff.
• Working on Fish returns which is required by fisheries every month.
• Daily Reports Showing Summary of Cash Balance, Debtors Balance, Creditors Balances’, Bank Positions Balances . Every Morning and this is Done using Excel.
• Making Payments to Creditors after reviewing their out standings.
• Preparing a balance sheet and income statement.
• Assets, liabilities, and owner’s equity.
• Working on general journal, ledger, and the T account.
• Revenue, expenses, and trial balance.
• Payroll accounting, accounting systems, and wholesale accounting. And other related work I also Malt task work which is different from accounts and continue perform in case staff are limited .
My Roles as Data Analyst / Data processing / sales coordinator and Counter sales man with Qatar National Import and Exports.
• Analyzing on performance on daily sales report.
• Working on Tender customers work sheets
• Day to day extraction of Data from SAP required by management for further decision making.
• Working on quotations to be sent to Customers ( specialist in quotations: RFQ)
• Making allocations and data processing of deliveries to customers / route distributions in Qatar.
• Processing of Orders and invoicing using SAP system soft ware for customers.
• Stock processing and controlling in System.
• Working on HHT (Hand held Technology for deliveries.
• Customer complaints and feedback.
• Price Settings and excel work sheets Daily and Monthly reports.
• Using WMS ( Ware House Management system) for Stock status and Updates
• Receiving items and storing them in accordingly for sales
• Displaying all items in correct manner for proper viewing by customers
• Checking all expiry items in systematic way to avoid any complaint by our customers
• Making Cash bills / Invoices to customers after purchases using SAP system.
• Handling and receiving cash from customers and balancing well, sales per day with no mistakes.
• Receiving calls from customers for daily orders and deliveries
• Attending to customer complaints.
• Team Player.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
• Hard Worker.
• Quick learner.
• Very Committed to work.
COMPUTER PACKAGES LEVEL OF COMPETENCE
• MS Word Perfect.
• MS Excel very good
• MS Access good.
• MS Power Point Perfect.
• Accounting packages Tally Perfect.
• Accounting package Quick books good.
• SAP (System applications product) good.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent team work.
• Good management abilities.
Language Spoken Written
English Fluent Excellent
Arabic Basic N/A
• Mr. Rammashirik
• Hashem Harazem
Sales supervisor Qatar National Import and Export Company Tel: +974-****-****
• Azhar Jaffer
Director Fairway Hotel & SPA (Uganda)
I declare that the information given above is true to best of my knowledge Signed Date 2019