Pradesh – 531036 Mobile: +918*********, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org. Offering 5year’s experience; capable of driving entire operations of a Project Management, Site Execution, Quality Control, Safety Department, Quality Analysis &Regular Annual Billing it to a growing & viable entity; seeking assignments across Construction sector.
● A result-oriented professional with over 5 years of expertise in Project Management, Site Execution, Quality Control,Safety Department,Quality Analysis & Regular Annual Billing in Construction Sector.
● Experience in devising significant solutions, managing day-to-day facility management,Execution&Construction operations and projects for making effective utilization of man, machine, method & materials
● Excellence in managing maintenance processes to optimize Execution(equipment availability, energy & productivity), implementingpreventive & predictive maintenance system / condition monitoring and conducting reliability study & cost benefit (short & long-term) for equipment.
● Skills in applying continuous improvement principles to increase process and Site Execution; managing operations involving resource planning, materials planning, procurement, in-process inspection, team building and coordination with the internal/external departments
● In-depth understanding of industry, technology trends with instituting quality control techniques to achieve product excellence at the lowest overall costs.
● Proficient in executing project activities at shop floor; skilled in conceptualizing process initiatives, streamlining procedures & increasing productivity while executing technical, complex projects from inception to completion
● Leader with excellent communication, negotiation and relationship building skills; proven track record of establishing processes & SOPs, streamlining workflow and creating environment to enhance productivity
● Proven competencies in judiciously managing manpower, machines and materials resources to generate maximum operational efficiency.
● Capable of maintaining harmonious industrial relations to ensure hassle free Project Executions. Team leader, trainer and a motivator with well-organised work habits and exceptional problem-solving skills. Core Credentials
Project Management&Site Execution Construction Management Specialization
Stressing Quality Control
November’13 – Till Now MVR Infra Projects Pvt. Ltd., (MVR GROUP),Hyderabad as Project Engineerlooking for(Project Management, Site Execution,Quality Control, Safety Department, Quality Analysis & Regular Annual Billing)
• Directing plan & process related activities with accountability for strategic utilization of available resources & machine loading; preparing work instructions for operations of the unit and maintaining reports for decision-making.
• Supervising all Project planning & control operations including technical inputs for innovative methodologies, identifying areas of obstruction and advising on process changes of site activities for improvements
• Working out various requirements with respect to utilities, machines, manpower & monitoring overall operations for ensuring timely completion; directing & instructing Maintenance Technicians; monitoring expenses with optimum utilization of resources
• Spearheading entire gamut of maintenance operations for mechanical infrastructure available at the large construction sites of the organization; assisting with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions
• Reviewing the operation of Project equipment and systems constantly to minimize unplanned downtime, forecasting issues in a timely manner and identifying opportunities for improvement
• Preparing reports, analyzing data and recommending improving plans for Site operations and solving maintenance related problems; initiating and executing projects that reduce operating costs. Material Management:
• Overseeing the processes for maintaining stock level through rejecting materials found non- conforming to identify a course of action for disposition of disclosed ones in the Site.
• Maintaining a minimum inventory system; generating all MIS reports & documents / reports on self-life
/ slow moving materials, after updating all indents Quality Management:
• Maintaining & controlling quality standards to check all site activities; implementing QA / QC processes to monitor incoming & in-process activities on various Materials& records / documents
• Setting-up, calibrating, operating & maintaining a variety of laboratory equipment as specified by the requirements of study.
Audits & Inspection:
• Conducting various internal & external audits / inspections of materials to ensure that quality of incoming products is in compliance with pre-set technical specifications.
• Administering the following activities such as kaizen, cost reduction / optimization, space utilization and cross functional training
• Identifying the areas of bottlenecks & breakdown; taking steps to achieve zero accident through the application of troubleshooting tools like root cause analysis.
• Implementing operational techniques for reduction in cycle time & identification of improvement opportunities and cost reduction measures to achieve substantial reduction in project expenditure
• Designing and implementing stringent systems and quality plans / manuals to ensure high quality standards during all the stages of project.
• Recruiting, mentoring, training, capacity planning, of the team to ensure operational productivity; supervises Site maintenance personnel and ensuring that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-friendly manner.
• Deploying suitable manpower, equipment / materials and ensuring proper planning for timely execution of the projects; managing a team and guiding site staff members to address and resolve performance bottlenecks.
• Directing & instructing Maintenance Technicians; monitoring expenses with optimum utilization of resources.
• Evaluated methods for the project as well as facilitated improvements in project work, these included Utility saving outcomes.
• Spearheaded production with 100% machine availability & 0.1% wastages.
• Initiated successful implementation of total Project, resulting in an increase of In time Completion of projects& savings by 20% in Project cost as well as through effective use of the rotation method for defect & rejection.
• Plan and Direct the Execution of Technical, Economical and Administrative Functions of Various Project.
• Active member of construction in Grand separator flyovers, Multi-level fly overs, Building Works & under pass (sub ways)
• Execution of Steel structure in Footings,Piers&Piers-caps,Desk slabsaccording to Drawings.
• Checking Workability of Concreate at Site.
• Construction of Pre-CastingGirderBy using Pre & Post Tensions Methods, Calculating Modified Pressure
• Quantity estimating as per Drawings. Scheduling Required Man Power & Machinery for Day to Day Work.
• Preparation of RA Bills as per Contractors Completed Work as per Reference Drawings.
• Checking of stressing & grouting in PSC Girders and Erection of PSC Girders in between spans of Piers. Making of Bearing Fixing Arrangements,Diaphragms and Desk slabs Castings.
• Giving Markings & levels by using Total station and Auto level.
• Tested soils to determine the Adequacy and strength of concreate, asphalts and steel foundations
• Computed load and grade requirements and material stress factors to determine design specification
• Implemented Complex Design software and drawing tools to plan and design transportations system
• Collaborated with Contractors and clients as the on-site Engineers several projects.
• Write Daily detail reports logging work progress for quality assurance process. AREA OF EXPOUSURE:
● Schedule and undertake periodic maintenance on all Siteequipment’s, components, and installations.
● Provide prompt response to inquiries whenever there is a breakdownand resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
● Ensure that equipment’s are in good working order so as to prevent disruption of activities.
● Assist in forecasting requirements, creating a budget and scheduling expenses for the Construction department.
● Keep record of all stock and supplies, including company’s Site equipment.
● Working in collaboration with the Construction team to formulate the best cost-effective Work.
● Help the organization to reduce Project costs.
● Troubleshoot machine breakdowns and provide preventive maintenance services.
● Learn new skills and attend training programs in other to increase knowledge of trends and best practices in the Projects.
● Provide safe working environment for members of staff, and ensure Projects induced accidents and mishaps are prevented.
● Support the company in increasing profitability by managing resources efficiently and making necessary recommendations.
CIVIL ENGINEERING, 2013
VSPT College, J.N.T.U.K, University
Class XII, 2009
Narayana Junior College, State board
Class X, 2007
Sree Vignan Public School, State board
PROFESSIONAL IT KNOWLEDGE:
• MS-Office Suite,
• Working Platform for Auto cad & Total Station
• Good understanding of Internet tools.
Date of Birth:04MAY, 1992
References:Available on Request
Languages: English, Hindi & Telugu