New York, NY 646-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreycedeno Summary
eCommerce & Digital Marketing Professional with remarkable acumen for developing unique business solutions. PMP Certified and NYU trained, offering extensive experience spearheading and managing digital strategies that expand among an array of business product categories and within North America, LATAM and Europe, while managing cross functional teams creatively and logistically using Agile as best practice. A macro thinker with micro delivery, geared to increase brand awareness and engagement, improve metrics, and increase conversion and retention to ultimately enhance the bottom line.
SR. DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER UPWORK NEW YORK MAY 2017 – CURRENT
• Oversee digital projects full cycle for multiple companies balancing multiple weekly iterations, ranging from strategic development of demand generation multi-channel marketing campaigns, leading developers in e-business website production, to branded content creation and community management.
• Lead various internal staff to meet project budget, schedule and quality expectation. Ensure tight deadlines are met within established budgets, optimizing ROI.
• Create and distribute daily KPI reports to clients and staff.
•Analyze digital data from various sources from account sites and create presentations that demonstrate customer/user journey and suggest methods to improve and increase retention and/or conversion.
•The most recent contract I obtained via UpWork was three months as Digital Project Manager for PayPal and the Partnerships and Global Consumer Shopper Marketing team. I managed 4 multi-channel digital marketing promotional campaigns. I learned their project management system within a short window of time to oversee all projects from brainstorming to launch within a full quarter; such as PayPal’s collaboration with Apple Pay, offering global incentives on brand discounts. I held 1 - 2 calls per project in the initial stages and by mid quarter was hosting 3 -4 iterations per project weekly. I juggled several teams besides the marketers working with Legal, Copy, Graphic Design, Front End Developers, etc. MULTINATIONAL BRAND MARKETING CONSULTANT CORTEC GROUP FLORIDA OCTOBER 2016 – APRIL 2017
• Hired as consultant to developed global brand marketing strategy for entertainment and architectural LED lighting company Chauvet Professional, positioning brand as a premiere LED lighting source worldwide.
• Leading multiple marketing teams in North America, Latin America and Europe, streamlined brand communication and content across all channels targeting global luxury markets in entertainment, architectural and theatrical lighting.
• Utilizing internal data, established and executed global digital/print marketing strategy re-developing media placement and investment, drastically improving campaign performance and increasing audience engagement on all marketing outlets.
• Tasked with penetrating the theatrical lighting market, directed the internal web development team on conception of IA/UX design, QA testing and deployment of theatrical lighting microsite www.ChauvetTheatre.com and generated a scalable digital marketing strategy for the North America region with steady global deployment after test and target period. Using RACI to scale the project, created SOW, sitemap, wireframes and content matrix.
• Developed a long-term multi-channel communications blueprint under a singular brand vision for ongoing growth within their global expansion plan.
MULTINATIONAL DIGITAL PROJECT CONTRACTOR OTTER PRODUCTS COLORADO JUNE 2015 – MARCH 2016
• Spearheaded the digital expansion for Otter Products and their two brands OtterBox and LifeProof, into Spanish speaking markets in North America, Spain and Latin America.
• Oversaw all e-business activities, ranging from market research, website development, mobile optimization, brand positioning, digital marketing and sales communications and successfully launched brands online in all markets,
• Sourced and hired global translation agency with unique AI technology, implementing language structure for long-term on-going maintenance.
• Collaborated with Marketing, Sales and eCommerce teams in developing business roadmap to reach online sales goals.
• Provided accurate market research in order to improve data integrity, placement of online tools and increase brand exposure in all new markets.
DIGITAL LIQUIDATION STRATEGY CONSULTANT – PROJECT MANAGER CARLO PAZOLINI NEW YORK OCTOBER 2014 – JUNE 2015
• Hired as consultant, established the online liquidation sales strategy for Italy based leather goods brand Carlo Pazolini upon the closing of their 16 US brick-and-mortar stores. Page 2
• Contracted a web development team to designed and launched a Carlo Pazolini USA eCommerce microsite.
•Developed email acquisition and retention strategy, converting over 18K in-store customers into digital shoppers.
• Worked with brand’s New Jersey based warehouse to hold and ship all merchandise, overseeing inventory management, eCommerce business systemization and sales reporting structure.
• Developed customer service policies and procedures and hired and trained team of Customer Service contractors.
•The microsite liquidated over 500K of in-store merchandise within a 6-month period. DIGITAL MONETIZATION STRATEGY CONSULTANT – PROJECT MANAGER TIME OUT MAGAZINE NEW YORK JANUARY 2014 – OCTOBER 2014
• As consultant, directed the design and launch of the Time Out mobile application and developed the digital monetization strategy for Timed Out Magazine websites. Delivered best user experience both in terms of digital content and functionality.
• Implemented a digital affiliate program with a lucrative sales commission structure in order to monetize the high traffic of the North America region’s websites. Affiliate created product sales widgets "buy now" and "book now" within all North American properties, inclusive of tracking codes linked to sales commission reporting system.
• Enhanced the functionality and customer appeal of Time Out’s digital offerings in order to maximize revenue for each vertical, increasing online national sales by over 24K per month within the first quarter of program implementation.
• Collaborated with internal Web Development and IT and designed and launched the Time Out mobile application, maximizing the potential of the eCommerce monetization strategy, engaging all customers from initial promotion to pre and post transaction communication.
ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING CONSULTANT LORD & TAYLOR NEW YORK JULY 2013 – DECEMBER 2013
•Hired as consultant by the Fashion Office, developed a multi-category eCommerce buy plan and generated a digital marketing and merchandising strategy for New York City based retailer Lord & Taylor.
• Upon the launch of a women’s party dresses department, collaborated with their Fashion Office and Marketing teams and developed and executed a women’s fashion blogger focused digital marketing campaign strategy titled 50 Bloggers/50 Dresses where the highlighted item sold out online and in-stores before the department even launched.
• Using sales online metrics and analytics as decision drivers, implemented an eCommerce specific buy plan of curated product collections and developed a merchandising strategy to improve sales of underperforming Men’s, Kid’s and Women’s categories.
• Generated and executed a Home Goods liquidation digital marketing and merchandising sales strategy to accelerate the liquidation of the category from all doors.
ECOMMERCE & DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR SCOOP NYC - ZAC POSEN NEW YORK JULY 2009 – JULY 2013
• Initially provided Senior Level Executive support to the dual company CEO of Scoop NYC and the couture design house Zac Posen and promoted to Office Manager before the end of the first year.
• Upon presenting the CEO with a zero-cost eCommerce re-design and online merchandising and sales strategy for Scoop NYC, the website was re-designed and re-launched by second year.
• Promoted to eCommerce Manager, responsible for website operations, merchandising and generating all digital marketing campaigns while working closely with the Buying team for product assortment and inventory management.
• Created a quarterly web content calendar and generated creative briefs and email sales campaigns.
• Organized weekly sales reports, provided product analysis and maintained inventory levels.
• The re-launch and merchandising strategy successfully increased online sales by 150% the first quarter and outperformed 16 brick-and-mortar stores.
• Promoted to eCommerce Director by the third year, developed Google AdWords digital marketing campaigns and Social Media engagement strategies, growing Scoop NYC’s eCommerce business and increasing online presence while continually outperforming brick-and-mortar stores. Education
MBA - FASHION INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GLOBAL FASHION MANAGEMENT BA – NEW YORK UNIVERSITY JOURNALISM & COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA Technical