Mobile No: 009*-**-**-**-***
To obtain challenging F & B Management position within the area hospitality, that will allow me to learn new skills while utilizing my knowledge & experience to improve beyond my current abilities.
Graduated in Management Diploma in Hotel & Catering Operations (four year) with specialization of Food & Beverage in 2008 (course no.324) at Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management in Colombo 03. (Ceylon Hotel School) EDUCATION
G.C.E Ordinary Level in 1997 (St. Sebastian’s College, Enderamulla)
G.C.E Advanced Level in 2000 (Basilica College, Ragama) PERSONAL DETAILS
Date of Birth : 12th March 1980
Nationality : Sri Lankan
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Male
Religion : Roman Catholic
COURSES & TRAININGS
Basic Level Courses – Professional Cookery, Restaurant & Bar Service, Hotel Reception & Hotel Housekeeping.
Computer Literacy – Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Language Proficiency – English
French – (Studied at Alliance Française de Colombo)
Billing Ability – Opera, Micros & Taurus
Trainings – HACCP (Basic hygiene Practices & Procedures), Usage of Chemical, Fire Fighting & First Aid
Winners of inter Department Cricket Tournament in 2019 at Tamarind Tree Hotel.
Place in Quiz Competition intermediate level Organized by Sri Lanka Institute of Tourism
& Hotel Management.
Place in Food & Beverage Pool Training Examination at Hilton Colombo 2007.
Winners of inter Department Cricket Tournament at Hilton Residence Colombo. EXPERIENCE
• Restaurant & Bar Manager – The Tamarind Tree Hotel (4th Star) Katunayake, Since
Leading the operation of Restaurant, Bar, in room dining & Banquet as a department head & conducting Daily Briefing & F & B training sessions within the department.
Checking the standards & consistency in order deliver prompt service to the guests.
Encouraging team spirit to achieve budgeted revenue & sales targets.
Exploring new promotions & offers in order to enhance the customer attraction.
Maintaining records of Inventory, Training, staff & suppliers etc..
Maintaining cleanliness according to HACCP regulations.
Checking the customer satisfaction & also handling complaints in a professional manner.
• F & B and Customer Relations Manager – EpiQ Foods by Gourmet Lanka Pvt Ltd
(Gourmet Lanka Pvt Ltd is a leading food process company where manufacturing a range of bakery items, homemade sausages & hot ethnic foods & supplying to the local & International market & managing company of Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf)
• F & B Supervisor – EpiQ Foods by Gourmet Lanka Pvt Ltd (04.01.2016-21.08.2016)
• Restaurant Supervisor (Emirates Lounge) – Sri Lanka Catering Pvt Ltd Bandaranaike International Airport Katunayake (01.06.2013-03.01.2016)
• Restaurant & In Room Dining Waiter – Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach. Dubai Marina
• Restaurant & In Room Dining Captain – Hilton Residence Colombo
• Waiter (Coffee Shop/ Pub) – Hilton Colombo (08.08.2007-28.01.2008)
• Banquet Waiter - The Lanka Oberoi Hotel Colombo (20.03.2002-13.01.2003) REFERENCES
Mr.Surath Wickremasinghe Mr.Sunil Fernando
Asst.Director of Food & Beverage Executive Chef
Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi The Tamarind Tree Hotel Shaviyani Atoll, Katunayake, Sri Lanka.
Republic of Maldives Mob: 009*-*********
Tel: 960-***-**** Email- firstname.lastname@example.org