ARCHANA ANTONY KADAMTHODU
Licensed, patient-centered, Physical Therapist well-versed in a broad range of programming, treatments and modalities for restoring function and mitigating disability. Expertise in treating pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients. Driven to achieve exceptional patient outcomes as a key member of a multidisciplinary case- management team.
• Hospital therapy background
• Outpatient therapy background
• Case management expert
• Effective communication
• Ability to multitask
(August 2018 – Present) Rainbow Children’s Hospital (Physiotherapist)- Bengaluru
• Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
• Implements high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principles and practices of physical therapy.
• Record prognosis, treatment, response and progress in patient’s chart.
• Review patient medical records and referrals to diagnose treatment plans.
• Manages patient caseload assigned.
• Abides by and demonstrates the hospital mission-vision-values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis
• Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature.
• Instruct patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home.
• Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and modify treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
• Consults with other members of the health care team to ensure coordination and effectiveness of therapies provided.
• Refer clients to community resources and services.
• Participates in departmental meetings, which help to formulate policies, procedures and program development.
Master of Physiotherapy in Paediatrics and Women’s Health, Manipal University, Kasturba Medical College; Mangaluru, Karnataka August 2016 – June 2018
Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy & Research Centre, Mangaluru, Karnataka
September 2011 – July 2016
ARCHANA ANTONY KADAMTHODU
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph.: +965-******** / 24315396 2
RESEARCH AND PROJECTS
• Dissertation: Submitted to Manipal Academy of Higher Education on the topic “Comparison of Sensory Processing responses in Cerebral Palsy- subtypes and typically developing (7-36 months): A Cross- sectional study”, 2018. Guide: Dr. Amitesh Narayanan, Professor, Kasturba Medical College; Mangaluru.
• Project on “Motor Relearning Program to improve Hand Function in Stroke’’, 2016; Srinivas College of Physiotherapy & Research Centre; Mangaluru.
• As part of my bachelor’s program I have worked as a clinician under supervision, and have encountered a wide variety of clinical populations, ranging from paediatric to geriatric cases; with more than 1000 hours of clinical experience as part of clinical practicum.
• Completed 6 months of internship with adequate exposure to various medical cases in hospitals, special schools and old age homes as a part of clinical practicum.
• As part of my Master’s program I have worked as a clinician under supervision in the following departments as a part of my clinical practicum.
Various ICU’s such as NICU, PICU, MICU, HDU, NSICU, Transplant ICU, CTVS and CICU
Neurodevelopmental Sensory Unit
Adult Neurorehabilitation Department
Orthopaedic OP & IP department
Geriatric and Medicine Unit
Community Based Rehabilitation program in various rural pediatric and geriatric centres and schools.
• Advances in Neuromuscular Disorders conducted by International Child Neurology Congress (ICNC), Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai on November 2018
• Pulmonary Rehabilitation organized by Department of Physiotherapy, Manipal Academy of Higher Education held on February 2018
• Pregnancy and Post pregnancy fitness organized by Dept. of Physiotherapy, Nitte University held on December 2017
• Neuropediatric Upper Extremity: An update on Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Fine motor function organized by Department of Physiotherapy, Manipal University held on October 2017
• Critical Care Physiotherapy organized by Dept. of Physiotherapy, Manipal University on February 2017
• Antenatal Physiotherapy. “A move towards positive health” organized by Department of Physiotherapy, Manipal University held on December 2016
• Introduction to Fascial Manipulation organized by Dept. of Physiotherapy, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy & Research Centre, RGUHS held on March 2016
• Vestibular Rehabilitation for patients with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo organized by Dept. of Physiotherapy, Srinivas College of Physiotherapy & Research Centre, RGUHS held on March 2016 ARCHANA ANTONY KADAMTHODU
• Essentials of Physiotherapy Practice in Critical Care organized by Department of Physiotherapy, Manipal University held on March 2016
• Presented a paper “Comparison of Sensory Processing responses in Cerebral Palsy- subtypes and typically developing (7-36 months): A Cross-sectional study” in the 2nd Annual NICE Conference conducted by St. Isabel’s Hospital, Chennai held on March 2018.
• Presented a poster “Comparison of Sensory Processing responses in Cerebral Palsy- subtypes and typically developing (7-36 months): A Cross-sectional study” in the Research day conducted by Kasturba Medical College, Mangaluru; Manipal Academy of Higher Education held on February 2018. CONFERENCES ATTENDED
• National Conference on Autism beyond Core Therapies organized by Nisha Centre of Excellence Medical Research and Training held in Chennai on March 2018.
• 1st Manipal International Physiotherapy Conference, conducted by Department of Physiotherapy, School of Allied Health Sciences, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal held on December 2017. PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATION DETAILS
Archana Antony Kadamthodu
Reg No. L45896
The Indian Association of Physiotherapists
Marital Status Single
Languages Known English, Malayalam, Kannada, Hindi Date of Birth November 17, 1993
References Will be furnished on request
Based on my academic knowledge and training experiences achieved, I would like to assure you that I will discharge my duties to the optimum satisfaction of the management in line with the given guidelines and rules set out by the management.
I hereby declare that the information provided above is completely true to my knowledge. Date: 15/08/2019 Archana Antony K