RAMA KRISHNA DOGUPARTHY
To acquire professional skills in the field of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering and seek an organization for employment to contribute for its growth by applying innovative strategies. Educational Qualification:
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Malla Reddy Engineering College, Hyderabad
Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
S.R. Jr. College
Board of Secondary Education, A.P.
Major Project Work:
Experimental Study of the Influence of Process Parameters on Weld Bead Geometry for MIG Welding.
Study of Manufacturing, Assembly and Testing of Air Compressor Unit; and Functional details of ABS and its Components.
Areas of Interest:
• Industrial Engineering
• Advanced Manufacturing systems
Technical Skills: Basic knowledge in using software
Participation in Conferences and Workshops:
• Attended National Conference on Recent Innovations in Mechanical, Civil & Mining Engineering (NCIRE, NCRIME, NCITME-2K17) MREC on 21.01.2017.
• Attended Keynotes and Workshops Facilitated by Deloitte, UBER and Coca-Cola on
“Sustainability”, “Innovation” and “Life Lessons & Sustainable Companies” respectively on 23rd October 2016 at Indian School of Business, Gachibowli, Hyderabad.
• Participated in ROBOVENTURES’15, a Robotic Workshop organised by Vorton Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Hyderabad at Malla Reddy Engineering College on 7.03.2015.
• PMI - Project Management Institute – Southern Italy Chapter. Attestato di partecipazione ha seguito nel period settembre 2018 – Dicembre 2018 il corso di PROJECT MANAGEMENT del CORSO DI LAUREA MAGISTRALE in Management Engineering presso il Dipartimento di Ingegneria dell’Innovazione dell ’Universita del Salento
• Participated in Training programme on “CAD/CAM/CAE used for Plastic Product Development” at Central Institute of Plastics Engineering and Technology (CIPET) Hyderabad on 12.09.2017.
• Undergone Inplant-Training at WABCO INDIA LIMITED, Ambattur, Chennai, India from 14.6.2017 to 23.6.2017 and studied: Manufacturing, Assembly and Testing of Air Compressor Unit; and Functional details of ABS and its Components.
• Visited Neyveli Lignite Corporation, Tamil Nadu, India, to study the Operation and Maintenance of Belt Conveyors.
• Visited Hindustan Machine Tools, Hyderabad to study the Manufacturing Operations. Personal Qualities:
• Trouble shooting and risk management; optimistic, innovative and strategic planning.
• Good verbal presentation and written communication skills.
• Adaptability to new environment.
• Ability to work well in team as well as an individual. Co-curricular Activities:
• Active member of the Mech. Engineering Students’ Association, MREC. Hyderabad.
• Participated in various Technical events conducted during, TECHFEST at MREC in 2016. Extra-curricular Activities:
• Table Tennis, Basket Ball, Shuttle badminton, football at College level.
• Western Dance performance during College festivals. Personal Details:
Father: Dr. D.K.Nageswara Rao
Mother: D. Srilakshmi
Date of Birth: 12.11.1995
Languages known: Telugu, English, Hindi.
Address: Apartment No. 404, Micasa Flora, Behind Big Bazaar, Kompally, Hyderabad-500014, INDIA.
Date: 15.09.2019 D. Rama Krishna