** ****** ******, *********, *******. N2A 4K4
Mobile number: 226-***-****
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY SKILLS
• A quick learner and can easily adopt with new working conditions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Organized and efficient with good communication skills.
• Having computer knowledge, MS office and other office related works.
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make on the spot decisions.
• Highly self-motivated, ambitious, enthusiastic and dedicated to attain perfection at work
• Demonstrated ability in providing counselling and psychological care and support to individuals
• Open to flexible working timings in, evening, weekends and available shifts. EXPERIENCE
• Store Assistant/Cashier - Reliance Trends, Ernakulum, Kerala, India
• Interface with customers to identify purchasing needs and direct them to appropriate department.
• Maintain and organize store displays to enhance product visibility and expedite product location activities.
• Driving and improving on sales and advocacy performance through effective floor management (EFM)
• kitchen assistant –college canteen (part time)
Diploma in Insurance-property and casualty
Conestoga College, Kitchener, ON currently pursuing Bachelor of commerce with computer application
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India 2015 –2018 AVAILABILITY
SUNDAY MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY SATURDAY FULL TIME
7 PM TO
3PM TO 11PM
7PM TO 11PM