D A N A L D W I N Z. S A N C H E Z
#**-*** ******** **., ***** Park Subd., San Fernando City, Pampanga 2009 MOBILE NOS. (+63)945 – 251 - 2442
Experienced professional specialized in outsourcing operation delivering end to end payroll, client support, finance and administration management, team operations management and business analytics. WORK EXPERIENCE
2017 - 2019
2014 - 2016
Demand Science Inc.
- Pioneer member of the Data Science Team
- Pioneer member of Finance and Administration.
- Provide descriptive and predictive analysis and created various company dashboards. Payroll Cluster Lead/Senior Analyst
Quezon Ave, Quezon City
- Handled a team with 12 team members. 10 processors and 2 contact agents.
- Payroll ownership for corporate managers of the client. 2013 - 2014 Executive Assistant
Angeles City, Pampanga
- Assist the CEO of the company for various administrative task. 2013 - 2013 Workforce / Reporting Analyst
Edsa corner Ortigas Ave, Quezon City
- Excellent contributor in helping the account recovers from account remediation.
- A go-to-person in client presentation and reporting and management support. 2009 - 2012 Payroll Analyst
IBM Philippines, IBM Business Services Inc
Diliman, Quezon City
- Consistent 100% accuracy and timeliness providing end to end payroll and resolution.
- Member of cascading team successfully initiated and developed the client account.
- Developed and improved owned processes and commended by the client. 2007 - 2008 Credit Card Solution Specialist
Intellirisk Management Inc (IRMC aka Iqor)
Berthaphil II Clark Field, Pampanga
- Became top 2 best collectors in the operation.
- Achieved the quota collections in more than one occasions. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
2007 - 2016 Administration / Ward Clerk (Ecclesiastical) The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - Day Saints
Essel Park Subd., Angeles City
2002 – 2004 Served as a Full Time Missionary for the Church in Tacloban Mission. SPECIAL SKILLS
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office application, Ultimate (HR) and SAP (HR functions)
Superior in oral and written communication.
Excellent interpersonal relationship and customer service.
Basic Accounting knowledge using Quickbooks Online/Desktop.
Passionate in Training and Education.
Exposure to Data Analytics and Business Intelligence using MS Power BI. EDUCATION
2000 – 2007 Holy Angel University, Angeles City
Bachelor of Science in Business and Accountancy
Major in Financial Management Accounting
July 13, 2010 American Payroll Association
Certified APA Member, FPC (2010-2013)
Ryan Warren Merdegia
Area Sales Manager
Pure Magic Enterprises
0917 – 702 – 7670
Business Owner (Agribusiness)