Collections Specialist - Summit Financial Corporation
Lauderhill, FL 33313
To secure a full-time position where I can utilize my experience in customer service or collections can be an essential contribution and a valuable asset to my employer, and where there is an opportunity for career advancement.
Summit Financial Corporation - Plantation, FL
2010 to Present
• Make contact with the client concerning their accounts.
• Made 100 calls, responsible for 30+ days accounts, review accounts and offer extension program
• Notify customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, receiving payment and posting amount to customer account.
• Negotiated payment programs, continue collection efforts while adhering to the Fair Debt and Collections Practices Act.
• Complete skip tracing tools on account and request field chase on no contact accounts.
• Prepare repossession paperwork and review reports.
• Worked in obtaining goal and targets and identify subsequent needs and opportunities. Collections Representative
Affiliated Financial Corporation - Sunrise, FL
2007 to 2010
• Strong experience in collection of debt for high volume businesses
• Exceptional ability to achieve all monthly and quarterly objectives.
• Administered delinquent loan accounts and placed outbound calls.
• Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Education
SUNY Education Center - Yonkers, NY